Have a wonderful Christmas

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Whoever you are, and however you are spending it, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope you all have a great time.

However, this time of year is very difficult for some people for a range of reasons. If you feel the need to reach out for support, from experience I can tell you that there are plenty of kind and supportive people on this site. Free confidential 24 hour phone lines such as Samaritans also operate over the festive period - their phone number is 116 123.

Take care, and have a great Christmas.

Jamie xxxxx

Excellent post! 

Hope you also have a very Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas to yourself too @Richey Edwards, hope it's a good one. Always the man for a thoughtful and caring post. All the best to the rest of you weirdo's too.

Time to go and see some family, before returning for a quiet family dinner with just the Mrs, daughter and future son-in-law. I'm sure I'll be back later this evening with some drink fuelled seasons greetin's.

Hope everyone's day is as good as it possibly can be. Enjoy. 

Merry Christmas all. 

I thought all the magic was finally gone from Christmas this year but I was driving home from worknlastnight and suddenly got hit with a wave of the sort anticipation I used to get when I was young. It felt really nice. Maybe it still has something about it after all. 

Have a smashing day all. 

22 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Whoever you are, and however you are spending it, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope you all have a great time.

However, this time of year is very difficult for some people for a range of reasons. If you feel the need to reach out for support, from experience I can tell you that there are plenty of kind and supportive people on this site. Free confidential 24 hour phone lines such as Samaritans also operate over the festive period - their phone number is 116 123.

Take care, and have a great Christmas.

Jamie xxxxx

GCJNb-WXEAAgrxv.thumb.jpeg.28757ea998c2162aa728404e8037b9a2.jpeg

Nicked off of Twitter, but here's other numbers.