Docs Dark Blue Derry Destroyers v Glesga Smeltic

15 hours ago, gannonball said:

I was there for the #Densparkriots a few years ago. Despite it being in the modern day camera phone era there was all sorts of stories yet not one picture moving or otherwise to surface on social media. Some of the tales were very Heartsesque. 

Anyway this will be my first away game in fucking donkeys so looking forward to wrecking the joint.

It’s only 20 mins past Christmas and so I can’t believe I’m even thinking about this but can you actually imagine anyone filming their fellow fans pissing? Or anyone filming anyone else pissing? Why would a person do that?

7 hours ago, RawB93 said:

It’s only 20 mins past Christmas and so I can’t believe I’m even thinking about this but can you actually imagine anyone filming their fellow fans pissing? Or anyone filming anyone else pissing? Why would a person do that?

There was way more claims than just that to be fair. Of course some of the stuff could/would have been true but let's be honest the amount of folk using their fone these days even outing their own crowd on Snapchat etc that gets shared outwith social circles means very little gets missed. I don't think I have seen our crowd so steaming though since some of the friendlies/testimonials we used to play down south.

Bit off topic but a few years later we also used to have the Hearts Chair making stuff up about us such as having 'Bobby Sands hats' and types of police arrests. The former was clearly an absolute whopper but a FOI request went in about there being arrests which came back as bullshit and magically she shut her mouth a bit after that. Ironically I would say our behaviour has probably been a bit worse since then especially since after Covid but she's quit recently I think.

Anyway TL;DR and back to the football. I'm not really confident about this one at all. We had a  win at the weekend after 2 league defeats but we looked pretty basic for us at home against what I see as comfortably the worst team in the league. Fair play to Dundee this season I did not see them being where they are now at all.

Edited by gannonball

Professional performance? Deary me.

Only level due to Kyogo bottling his finish and some wonderful last ditch tackling.

Thankfully, still in the game so anything is possible. A couple of subs who could make a difference on our bench also.

Only a matter of time before Celtic score but no reason we can't nick one if we stay in it.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

If Maeda wasnt rapid he'd struggle to get a game for teams in League Two.

He's absolutely honking.

Big Ange certainly got more out of him than old Turkey teeth has 😬