Docs Dark Blue Derry Destroyers v Glesga Smeltic

What version of Celtic will turn up? 
Will Celtic fans manage to use the actual toilets in the stadium rather than pishing themselves in their seats?
Will our pitch hold up enough to get the game on? 

Many unanswered questions for this festive football feast.

Mon the Dee,

Thank you. 

Will the game be on!? Will Lochee residents fill the away end? Does Brenda have his excuses to hand?

I'm hoping we give them a good go and can get a point at least as we push on in our quest to be Scotland's third force. 

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Will the game be on!? Will Lochee residents fill the away end? Does Brenda have his excuses to hand?

I'm hoping we give them a good go and can get a point at least as we push on in our quest to be Scotland's third force. 

Thank you. 

We have very strangely posted very similar match threads at the exact same time here it seems! 

Great minds,

Thank you. 

57 minutes ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

Tweet tweet fur the Lochee Fleet 

I was there for the #Densparkriots a few years ago. Despite it being in the modern day camera phone era there was all sorts of stories yet not one picture moving or otherwise to surface on social media. Some of the tales were very Heartsesque. 

Anyway this will be my first away game in fucking donkeys so looking forward to wrecking the joint.