Docs Dark Blue Derry Destroyers v Glesga Smeltic

42 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

The glorification and celebration of any terrorism cannot be condoned in any way shape or form.

The beliefs of these morons (from both sides) kind of sums up the thinking within town, cities and villages up and down the country.

Its not good enough for the kind of communities we should all be looking to live in.

Tweet tweet fur the Lochee Fleet 

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yet a prominent Celtic P&B poster who was at the game today stated during the week that this type of chanting is ok and not an issue for Celtic. 

f**k me. Absolute scum.

St Mirren fan @Molotov claims that’s every other set of supporters have similar problems to the old firm fans. Thinks we are all as bad as each other.

Couldn’t produce any evidence for my own team right enough.

I see the logic in the defensive, frustrate the life out of Celtic approach but 99 times out of a hundred than doesn't work either so I'd rather we have a go and at least provide some entertainment. Backs against the wall and sitting in just relies on 1 player making a mistake and the game is completely done as today proved. And if it wasn't Carson that made the mistake, it'd have been someone else later on.

Have a go, chances are much higher you'll be on the end of a pumping but this Celtic side are far from a classic and as Kilmarnock showed the other week, get into Brendan Rodger's sloth ball team and you've got a chance.

Just a waste of time today.

Edited by Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I see the logic in the defensive, frustrate the like out of Celtic approach but 99 times out of a hundred than doesn't work either so I'd rather we have a go and at least provide some entertainment. Backs against the wall and sitting in just relies on 1 player making a mistake and the game is completely done as today proved. And if it wasn't Carson that made the mistake, it'd have been someone else later on.

Have a go, chances are much higher you'll be on the end of a pumping but this Celtic side are far from a classic and as Kilmarnock showed the other week, get into Brendan Rodger's sloth ball team and you've got a chance.

Just a waste of time today.

This.

This isn't a peak Celtic team - been playing poorly against teams that have a go at them - yet we choose to sit in and let them play football - there was no way we were holding out for 90 minutes.

Yes, if we had a go we might get humped, but I genuinely believe this Celtic team (and Rangers for that matter) are vulnerable.

It's absolutely frustrating.

19 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not appropriate - he’ll know who he is.

Not wanting to shame the guy.

How is it shaming him to call out shocking behaviour? It’s absolutely appropriate if it’s true. To not @ the poster is shitebag behaviour. 

42 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yet a prominent Celtic P&B poster who was at the game today stated during the week that this type of chanting is ok and not an issue for Celtic. 

f**k me. Absolute scum.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ok it was @gannonball

Feel free to post my supposed quote regarding this?