🟠⚫️Dundee United vs Partick Thistle🔴🟡 29th December - Friday night football

Friday night trip to United for the final game of the year.

Nervous about this one, United have dropped some points of late but they will be looking to correct that against us.

Our recent performances have been mixed. We have looked good in spells, but have fallen out of a few games despite mainly picking up positive results, so cannot complain too much.

Edited by R&Y99

5 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Is there any correlation between United's slump in form and Docherty being missing from squad ?.Just curious as he seemed to be the catalyst ,along with Holt,for our drubbing  at Firhill .

Anyhoos ,Merry Xmas !

1 hour ago, Steven W said:

Yes

It always amazed me just how many  of our fans failed to appreciate how important and good he was for us

17 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

You stumble onto your bed later and a mystery bestockinged female is rustling about in it. Would you prefer it to be Lorraine Kelly or Jacqui Low?

I'm willing to engage in the fantasy that we're not too leggy and get 3 points in Dindee tomorrow without lingerieing. I've been stocking up on peaty malt whisky to watch this cosily at home.