Great posters

accies1874

A lot of people took against a poster's thread asking for Pie & Bovril's thoughts on rotten posters, so I thought I would start one to get some Christmas cheer going. 

It's simple - which posters do you think are great? Which threads do you think are great? Which posts do you think are great?

What Was the Last Movie You Watched? is probably my most frequented thread while Tartan Army Ramblings, for all its faults, is fun for the discussion cycle between, leading up to and during international breaks. 

Disclaimer: This is a 100% Festive Spirit Zone, so no bad vibes are allowed. 

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

A lot of people took against a poster's thread asking for Pie & Bovril's thoughts on rotten posters, so I thought I would start one to get some Christmas cheer going. 

It's simple - which posters do you think are great? Which threads do you think are great? Which posts do you think are great?

What Was the Last Movie You Watched? is probably my most frequented thread while Tartan Army Ramblings, for all its faults, is fun for the discussion cycle between, leading up to and during international breaks. 

Disclaimer: This is a 100% Festive Spirit Zone, so no bad vibes are allowed. 

The last movie i watched was Leave the world behind on netflix.

Ill say nothing about it because it would only be bad vibes.

Yeah My favourite poster, by a country mile is @accies1874. Great lad.

Favourite part of the forum is GN, some genuinely talented & funny guys.

Late nomination for thread of the year goes to @Richey Edwards Christmas thread last night. Proper good guy & thoughtful to boot. 

Edited to add another great poster.

A672BE16-3546-4B76-93CF-46A1CEACE5DB.jpeg

Edited by Brother Blades

Just now, greendot said:

Only thing I'll add to this topic is every time i see the user @HuttonDressedAsLahm 's name i always have a chuckle to it.

My proudest moment ever on P&B was during the Ryder cup and the above poster commented something like “I feel Spanish” and I replied                                                            ^^^ HuttonDressedAsRahm. 

Very childish to blow my own trumpet, but it was a highlight of my career. 

26 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

My proudest moment ever on P&B was during the Ryder cup and the above poster commented something like “I feel Spanish” and I replied                                                            ^^^ HuttonDressedAsRahm. 

Very childish to blow my own trumpet, but it was a highlight of my career. 

I think i remember seeing that and again i chuckled!