QPFC v Airdrie 30 Dec 23

28 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

f**k Willie Haughey, f**k the new money c***s, f**k the Old Firm, f**k Ruari Paton, f**k the bohemian south side and f**k the Spiders Talk Podcast 😎♦️

Well I was wavering between yourself and one other as best Airdrie poster on the best/worst thread but that's a deal sealer! 👏👏👏

1 hour ago, airdrieman said:

f**k Willie Haughey, f**k the new money c***s, f**k the Old Firm, f**k Ruari Paton, f**k the bohemian south side and f**k the Spiders Talk Podcast 😎♦️

Disappointed you never mentioned Simon Murray (I know it's in the past(

So f**k Simon Murray ginger diving b*****d

I very much doubt there will be major changes. Maximum possible two changes on committee will make no difference whoever they are. Dempster will still be there and we have no manager with a young pleasant chap with a marketing degree running the team. Transfer window opening on Monday - need I say more?

On 28/12/2023 at 14:59, Chapelhall chap said:

Looking forward to a quality viewing experience and an Airdrie win. Too late to ask Santa? 

Thanks to Santa. Had I posted during the first half I'd have bemoaned two duff sides especially Airdrie and a daft decision by Josh Rae for a clear penalty. I'd lost count of the number of times our passing tactician ( Rhys) had launched long cross field missiles out of the pitch until suddenly around 60 minutes Queens retreated all over the park. That saw us miss a sitter, score from the corner, survive a super shot for a Queen's lead, and have Todorov somehow turning into Kenny Dalglish'  a la Spain,  for that dramatic winner. 

Football's a funny old game but I suspect no one laughed at the home end. 

Still only half way through the season but that was a crucial result for both sides. 

Another Toddy is needed mind you to thaw me out!

Happy New year.

1 hour ago, airdrieman said:

In order, probably; eh - does that make Airdrie 'old money'?; absolutely; maybe; bit harsh on an entire populous perhaps?

But seriously, lay off the Spider's Talk Boys, there's a good lad!🙂

53 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

I very much doubt there will be major changes. Maximum possible two changes on committee will make no difference whoever they are. Dempster will still be there and we have no manager with a young pleasant chap with a marketing degree running the team. Transfer window opening on Monday - need I say more?

Around 60-65% of the voting will be done by proxy. A friendly call from various committee members, or staff, to these distant people to advise them of their best options is all it takes. Both President and Treasurer positions are already decided. At least one committee position is a cert. That leaves six people going for three chairs. The two brave souls who are giving it a go, because they want the club to be better, need all the luck in Luckyland.

IMG_1260.webp.195f858fba5021aceccc47e09d662a6b.webp

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Around 60-65% of the voting will be done by proxy. A friendly call from various committee members, or staff, to these distant people to advise them of their best options is all it takes. Both President and Treasurer positions are already decided. At least one committee position is a cert. That leaves six people going for three chairs. The two brave souls who are giving it a go, because they want the club to be better, need all the luck in Luckyland.

IMG_1260.webp.195f858fba5021aceccc47e09d662a6b.webp

How does this all work? Are there hustings, statements? How do people decide who to vote for? Is it too late for anyone to become a member?

5 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

No we dont,happy new year when it comes ,

You deserved your 3 points. Utter pish from QP in the second half. Made you guys look good and you are guff. 

Cannot understand why the club persists with a "philosophy" that is not working for us.

3 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

League 1 beckons unless there is dramatic change.

17 hours ago, airdrieman said:

See you got the fear this morning and made your Twitter account private 👀

Thought both teams were poor in the first half, separated only by a penalty which replays have confirmed was a solid dive from Turner, but still a bit daft from Rae.

Second half was as bad as we've played all season, and we've watched some amount of shite. That halfway line offside trap may have worked against Dundee United's slow forwards, but after Airdrie got in behind the third time you'd think you should make a change. To still be doing it in injury time is suicidal, and so it proved to be.

Starting to think finishing 8th this season is beyond us, and at best we'll be flung about by Hamilton in the playoffs. Depressing stuff.