Lewis Ferguson

Bing.McCrosby

11 hours ago, Butters Scotch said:

All the players you mention are a completely different player to Fraser and you are giving a point of view that has little reference to the one I am making

Strange hill for you to die on Sand Dancer. I've given you fair evidence why Ryan Fraser hasn't been included recently even when the intention was to use a back-4 (Nov-23), how we have been successful without Fraser using a back-4 via wide areas with balls into the box while chasing a goal. There's always that question of how Robertson and Tierney fit into all that too and is the cost of that worth it to bring on a guy like Fraser?

Zoom out mate and think about what you're saying. Ryan Fraser isn't going to make or break our Euro's, is he now? come on SD - you're zoned in on this one.

3 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Strange hill for you to die on Sand Dancer. I've given you fair evidence why Ryan Fraser hasn't been included recently even when the intention was to use a back-4 (Nov-23), how we have been successful without Fraser using a back-4 via wide areas with balls into the box while chasing a goal. There's always that question of how Robertson and Tierney fit into all that too and is the cost of that worth it to bring on a guy like Fraser?

Zoom out mate and think about what you're saying. Ryan Fraser isn't going to make or break our Euro's, is he now? come on SD - you're zoned in on this one.

Missing the point once again, total sasij. Bye bye.