Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

2 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Have to say I thought the **** would get something today. If they cant win when Celtic are imploding then when can they win. 

It was always going to be an uphill struggle today, most of the midfield injured, Dessers dessering, 60'000 celtic fans and the Sevco get help from refs narrative.  

Can we claw back 8 points, imo no.

16 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Have to say I thought the **** would get something today. If they cant win when Celtic are imploding then when can they win. 

It's like a role reversal of Tommy Burns's Celtic, where they would just shit the bed in OF games no matter how good they had been in the lead-up

53 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

McGregor awarded MOTM and well deserved. He was outstanding today.

You know, I don't remember thinking much about him even playing, which means he likely did exactly what he was meant to be doing.

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

It was always going to be an uphill struggle today, most of the midfield injured, Dessers dessering, 60'000 celtic fans and the Sevco get help from refs narrative.  

Can we claw back 8 points, imo no.

Covering all the bases there with your excuses - injuries, a scapegoat, an away tie/hostile fans, and a ref conspiracy double bluff.

Good work, although I'd have mentioned the tattie field pitch too if I were you. 

Edited by VictorOnopko

11 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Same shit. Different manager. :lol: 

Pretty much this. Heard the same shite when Gio and Beale came especially Beale as he also went on a long unbeaten run.

We are now at a stage where we don’t need to be that good to beat them.

Just saw Clements post match interview too 🤣

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Edited by Jinky67

13 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Covering all the bases there with your excuses - injuries, a scapegoat, an away tie/hostile fans, and a ref conspiracy double bluff.

Good work, although I'd have mentioned the tattie field pitch too if I were you. 

If it was offside it wouldn't have resulted in a goal kick and Crocker let the cat out of the bag by saying he could hear the VAR chat.