Aberdeen v St Mirren, farewell to 2023.

6 minutes ago, Molotov said:

A team who finished third last year under Robson and got to a domestic final a few weeks ago?

You were in free fall last season when you appointed him. 

Gies peace! 

At the time most of us on here posted that the run of form we were on when he was appointed wouldn't be sustainable if we carried on playing the way we were playing.

We carried on playing the way we were playing.

We had a very kind draw and absolutely fluked a win against Hibs in the semi. We then didn't bother to show up in the final.

The only real bit of credit Robson deserves this season is a win at Ibrox and the performances in most of the European games.

None of the fans I spoke to before the game were confident of a win. Everyone around me expected the first goal to come from St Mirren.

Aberdeen are very predictable. Play a deep line to prevent the direct ball in behind and attack with pace and you'll cause us problems. St Mirren did that well today.

Edited by DukDukGoose

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

At the time most of us on here posted that the run of form we were on when he was appointed wouldn't be sustainable if we carried on playing the way we were playing.

We carried on playing the way we were playing.

We had a very kind draw and absolutely fluked a win against Hibs in the semi. We then didn't bother to show up in the final.

The only real bit of credit Robson deserves this season is a win at Ibrox and the performances in most of the European games.

None of the fans I spoke to before the game were confident of a win. Everyone around me expected the first goal to come from St Mirren.

Aberdeen are very predictable. Play a deep line to prevent the direct ball in behind and attack with pace and you'll cause us problems. St Mirren did that well today.

Virgin post.

Much much much better today.  Wasn't a failure in a black and pink shirt.  Thought Gogic and Taylor were outstanding.  Much better pressing today and never gave the Aberdeen defence a seconds rest.

Aberdeen have got to get shot of Robson.  They have a decent squad with good players but just look clueless.  Their passing today was woeful and they just kept trying and failing at the same things. 

15 minutes ago, Molotov said:

A team who finished third last year under Robson and got to a domestic final a few weeks ago?

You were in free fall last season when you appointed him. 

Gies peace! 

I don’t know what you want me to say. Look at our record against ‘the rest’ this season. Better still, look at some of the absolutely atrocious performance, including the one at your place. He does the exact same thing every week and the performance is pretty much the same. 

Yes, we might have won today if somebody does something of quality but we are up against a far superior coached team to us today. Thats just the truth.