Stoppable Force vs Moveable Object (Motherwell - Livi)

2 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

If any Livi fan thinks this is anything other than a must win game then they are as delusional as Martindale. 

We will know how it's gonna go come 1:45 when the lineup is released. 

As ever I live in hope for Martindale to prove me wrong and pull a win from nowhere. 

It's 100% a must win game, the same as the St Johnstone game was. Whether that actually means something to the board is another thing though.

Stepping back it is not a must win game although sorer for Livi if they lose.  There is plenty of time to resolve things and a couple of signings, a return from injury or a player hitting form can make a difference.

However, we are football fans, Scottish at that, and the narrative is that everything is life or death.  The only way of resolving poor form is to sack the manager.

I am just putting on my thermals and about to start the journey to this ‘must not lose’ game.

12 minutes ago, ropy said:

The only way of resolving poor form is to sack the manager.

I've said for a long time something needs to change for Livi whether that be our tactics or manager. 

I don't want someone out a job but Martindale is becoming increasingly more stubborn and this week has criticised fans for the very things he's done over the last few weeks. 

Of course we all want him to turn this around but his mantra of must not lose is what got us here in the first place. 

3 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

If any Livi fan thinks this is anything other than a must win game then they are as delusional as Martindale. 

WaS the last game not a must win? This game being a must, mist win 😀

17 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

I've said for a long time something needs to change for Livi whether that be our tactics or manager. 

I don't want someone out a job but Martindale is becoming increasingly more stubborn and this week has criticised fans for the very things he's done over the last few weeks. 

Of course we all want him to turn this around but his mantra of must not lose is what got us here in the first place. 

Watch that fence doesn't fall down that you are sitting on 😀 

Edited by Livi

Anyone going to todays game, please be aware of ice, especially in the puddles. Did the classic "Both Legs in the air, land on the back" technique when I was around the ground earlier.

Thought on this game. Just don't Draw.

A defeat would atleast get rid of Kettlewell. A win could help us finally get going again. A draw will most likely do neither.

Edited by Phillips455