Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - 02/01/2024

26 minutes ago, Gekko said:

Forfar?

I'm only in it for the Bridies...

Seeing Forfar mentioned led me down a rabbit hole which made me realise Steven Anderson is still playing football.

Currently at Crossgates Primrose, who lost 5-0 to Jeanfield Swifts the other month.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seeing Forfar mentioned led me down a rabbit hole which made me realise Steven Anderson is still playing football.

Currently at Crossgates Primrose, who lost 5-0 to Jeanfield Swifts the other month.

Very interesting. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I checked and was surprised that he's only 38. Thought he'd be much older than that.

He's only about a year older than Considine.

6 hours ago, Gekko said:

I checked and was surprised that he's only 38. Thought he'd be much older than that.

He's only about a year older than Considine.

Aye feels like he left ages ago, yet turns out it was just the double winning season when his contract ended, which doesnt sound right at all.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

At least you yokels won't have to waste another day off work. You'll already have it being booked off to spend the day with your sisters.

Edited by Derry Alli

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

At least you yokels won't have to waste another day off work l. You'll already have it being booked off to spend the day with your sisters.

And you'll get to spend it with your mum/auntie, so all good. 

2 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

And you'll get to spend it with your mum/auntie, so all good. 

Remember to send your sister her email'd valentines day card.

Paper ones are antiquated.

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

About that…

• 2 weeks later...