Pars vs Rovers Episode V - Really, again?!

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Rather have a one legged, armless goalie than Mehmet. Utter waste of space. 

Chris Smith now halcyon days of goalkeeping.

Needed his arms there.

1 minute ago, Wee Sandy said:

This is NOT a wind up......I cannot understand how much DAFC seem to have regressed!!

Puzzling......having said that I am sure Moffat will instil a bid of backbone for you guys.....

It's quite simple really. Look at our bench and injury list.

4 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Elbow to the head to knock Fisher out and Vaughan wasn’t even booked? Pathetic from the ref.

Clearly NOT an elbow to the head, then.

On another note, have the ParsTV commentators won a competition to be allowed to describe the action?

Can we go through one game without a centre half getting injured? 

Just now, Brashy's Boots said:

Clearly NOT an elbow to the head, then.

On another note, have the ParsTV commentators won a competition to be allowed to describe the action?

They are terrible. 

Weak assed defending again from that break. We have a lovely, well-equipped gym at the ground but I assume nobody uses it apart from Matty Todd. Maybe Nat Wedderburn still comes along now and again. 

We look like a schoolboy team. Head down, chasing the ball, no off the ball running, no game intelligence, basic errors in almost every position, playing at glacial pace. 

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Weak assed defending again from that break. We have a lovely, well-equipped gym at the ground but I assume nobody uses it apart from Matty Todd. Maybe Nat Wedderburn still comes along now and again. 

We look like a schoolboy team. Head down, chasing the ball, no off the ball running, no game intelligence, basic errors in almost every position, playing at glacial pace. 

You started brightly enough, and then seem to have nearly disappeared. It’s perplexing.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Breen is utter pish by the way. A shambles last time at this level and continuing to be so 

I was expecting the Raith player to go down a few minutes ago, he was on front of the boy seemingly in control one minute then totally wrong side the next and all over his back.

One player who is good enough at this level us Ben Summers. Lovely goal. Was always going to take something from an individual given our team play was totally incoherent.