Pars vs Rovers Episode V - Really, again?!

7 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Nervy afternoon but after seeing us take 1 point from 12 v a Pars team that got relegated in 12/13... I'll take it.

Any one know how many Raith fans were there ? 

Probably between 2000 and 2500 away fans. Good turnout.

53 minutes ago, Kirkcaldybanjo said:

Run out of food in the away end before half time. What happened here.

Same in Norrie. Guess they never noticed it was a public holiday, a Fife derby and there had never been a precedent before, for the crowd of 8,463 to turn up on such occasions. 

Videos circulating of a bunch of Pars fans attacking a disabled Raith fan who was waiting on a bus.

Get these cretins named and shopped to the police.

You’ve a very ugly section of suppport Dunfermline. Still can’t wrap my head around how you don’t get heavily fined for constantly lobbing stuff at players.

5 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Videos circulating of a bunch of Pars fans attacking a disabled Raith fan who was waiting on a bus.

You’ve a very ugly section of suppport Dunfermline. Still can’t wrap my head around how you don’t get heavily fined for constantly lobbing stuff at players.

https://x.com/AllanHadjiHaig/status/1742282679641354374?s=20

Edited by Arab_R_us

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

You know better than to mistake a banter song for real feelings.

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Oh yes, the entire stand chanting “Who’s the wee team now?” definitely sounded like people who didn’t care.

Think vast majority of Pars fans would rather Rovers won the league than United tbh and any disappointment/frustration from today is purely from our own failings.

Yeah would rather the Rovers went up. United deserve some time in purgatory like the rest of us. A team having one  decent season every 15 years doesn’t make a good rivalry. Falkirk on the other hand, we both are always nipping at each others heels, and I only wish a rapid descent to the East of Scotland leagues, for them, where they can play Camelon and the Shire  for ever more. The Rovers are a bit meh, find it hard to get riled up about them, when no even the toun they come from are interested. 

10 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Just seen this video. Horrendous behaviour and I really hope everyone involved can be identified and gets what they deserve - time in prison. The ‘fans’ involved really are scum.

Really hope the disabled lad is ok. Must have been absolutely terrifying and I’m sure he’ll take a lot of time to get over this. But I hope he hasn’t suffered any serious injuries.

Edited by CallumPar

There’s never any excuse to be ganging up and attacking someone like that and ’ he supports a different football team to me’ has to be one of the worst reasons to behave like that.

I’m guessing it’s one of the fuxkwits involved who has recorded and posted that? If so thanks for the evidence which will hopefully result in your arrest.

Ffs. 😒 Scumbags. I hope every effort is made to identify those involved and evidence handed to police. Fucking outrageous. Hope the lad is ok. 

We've got a problem that needs discussing.

I'm finally out on Section North West too... for all the good they've done, I've had enough of the utterly moronic behaviour by a minority. 

Absolutely scunnered seeing that. Trying my hardest to get my laddies into following Pars and I know I've to explain this video to them at some point. 

31 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Geez peace man. Mind only a matter of weeks ago your own fans were lobbing flares about, burning clothing, could have been far worse. Every club has them. 

Disgusting behaviour but nothing surprises me from youngsters these days.

Hopefully the young lad is OK and those involved get caught and appropriately punished. Oh and get them to f**k away from my football club. 

Well done Raith btw. Another lesson in how to win a derby game 👏👏

Just logging on now as just watched that feeble Rob Criss busy my ante post bet of 16/1 against the talented kebab muncher. 

where to start?

enjoyed the game today. First half goals were against the run of play. We did well to hang on as we could have been done by half time and to get a goal was a real bonus 

second half, credit to the pars as we didn’t buckle after going behind again and whilst we do lack in some areas, you can’t fault their spirit and effort. 

I thought Scott Brown was superb today.  Exactly what the pars could be doing with. Thought Vaughan, Hamilton and Easton were kept quiet all game. We were undone by two set pieces. 

Mehmet is Fukn shite. The ball hit Breen four yards from goal and the twat is rooted to his line 

second goal is just about getting to the ball before your opponent. That’s proper defending 

another couple of serious injuries and we defo need reinforcements. Can’t see it though.  That charlatan, Cook, pretty much said so the other week.maybe he will resign and we can use his wage to  bring a decent player in?  No wonder  McPake is depressed. 

lastly, some absolute fuckwits on this thread. Brashy and co. 
At least I won’t have to read your verbal shite for much longer 

in the interests of balance, we have some right twats on here too and sadly I will have to read more of their posts

ps. I hope the police round up all the wee c***s responsible for beating up the Raith lad and give them a good thrashing 

I hope the boy is ok and this has not put him off football ? 

4 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Saw we had a pitch invader at the second goal as well, some old gray haired lad. Shame the stewards didn't give him a hiding before throwing him out. 

Unless I’m very much mistaken, same well-known Rovers fan that did the exact same thing when Dargo scored about 20years ago. 

Thought we were pretty poor today. 
On the face of it the decision to play Dabrowski seems daft but maybe Thomson isn’t fully fit yet either?

In terms of how we played, the amount of space we gave them was quite concerning, standing off them far too much in the middle of the park. It led directly to the goal and we’re lucky they didn’t have enough quality to punish us for it. Otoo looked quite dangerous driving out of defence and we just let him come at us. 

Easton was uncharacteristically ineffective, made too many bad decisions- as did Vaughan now I think about it. Hamilton also seemed off it again. 

On the plus side, having Byrne back in there was an improvement, and Brown was more like himself further up the park. Mullins delivery was excellent, and O’Reilly popping up with the two goals is great for a centre-half. 
Kev also made a couple of fantastic saves despite being hobbled. 

I thought the Pars did ok considering their injury worries pre-game, and I really hope Fisher is ok. 

We’ve not been ourselves for the last three games, but if this is our blip (which is always going to happen) then I’ll take it. 

Also, I wore my old hat, so the Xmas hat is in the bin.