The Rangers 2012 v Kilmarnock 1869

46 minutes ago, stressball said:

Watching football is apparently  something you can get slagged for on a football forum.

Odd that.

I didn't realise you were a sensitive wee soul...

I don't watch celtc games unless they're on the telly and even then I'll usually only turn it on if I hear they're losing, you sitting watching your rivals game on a stream and moaning about their players moaning is a curious way to spend your time. 

8 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

On behalf of everyone at Kilmarnock Football Club, can I apologise for finally making The Rangers concede a penalty, then instantly conceding and ruining any humour to be taken from it. 

Very sorry. 

Apology accepted, to be fair Ibrox isn't really a place you associate with humour.

Thought we played ok in spells today just a couple of individual errors cost us, the break definitely coming at the right time for us a lot of our team are running on fumes.

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

I don't watch celtc games unless they're on the telly and even then I'll usually only turn it on if I hear they're losing, you sitting watching your rivals game on a stream and moaning about their players moaning is a curious way to spend your time. 

Says the guy that’s so upset about a comment about his teams players 😂😂😂

Cantwell must have been watching some good stuff on yon tik tok over the past few days, had an exceptional second half and a man bun to enrage the usual suspects. 

Dessers is still absolutely rank and it turns out there's actually a player in Yilmaz which I'd never have guessed.

Kilmarnock set up shop pretty well and it could've been a different game without the 2 quick fire goals. 

5 minutes ago, stressball said:

Says the guy that’s so upset about a comment about his teams players 😂😂😂

Thankfully thinking people online are absolute top tier losers isn't very upsetting. 

1 minute ago, RuMoore said:

Thankfully thinking people online are absolute top tier losers isn't very upsetting. 

Good one mate. Sorry my throw away comment about your players has resulted in you dishing out name calling because you’re so not upset over it. 

9 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Don’t know what you’re on about, you’re obviously sitting watching a stream of your team playing at home, usual old firm superfan with a fire stick.

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Cantwell must have been watching some good stuff on yon tik tok over the past few days, had an exceptional second half and a man bun to enrage the usual suspects. 

Dessers is still absolutely rank and it turns out there's actually a player in Yilmaz which I'd never have guessed.

Kilmarnock set up shop pretty well and it could've been a different game without the 2 quick fire goals. 

Cantwell would still be a c**t even if he shaved his head to be fair.

Anyway It looked like Souttars arms were in a natural position but it did hit him tbf, did pressure from celtic play a part in it.... we'll never know. 

Apart from a nice assist to Mccausland, Dessers would have had me pulling my hair out if that was possible, just hopeless.  

Killie played as you would expect by disrupting play constantly and it seemed to be working until two late first half goals stunned them. Derek McInnes wasn't a happy chappy.

And Lammers never got a game, I really couldn't have coped with him.

For once I'm glad that it's the winter break and we're starting to get injured players back. 

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

He must have took Suttons advice and watched Callum McGregors performance on Saturday that is once he escaped his back pocket.

28 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Cantwell would still be a c**t even if he shaved his head to be fair.

Funny you say that, although you're a god awful poster with absolutely horrendously low tier posts and patter and everything about your existence on this platform is completely forgettable I did actually wonder today how folk would react if he just shaved the lot off. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

He must have took Suttons advice and watched Callum McGregors performance on Saturday that is once he escaped his back pocket.

Can you not just change your DP to that one Charlie Nicholson picture at this point?

12 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Handball for the second goal?

My first thought was it was obviously a handball, very surprised this one wasn't looked at.

Like most people though I can't even pretend to understand what constitutes as a handball penalty nowadays, the penalty we conceded wasn't exactly an intentional or unnatural body position but I can see how it's given considering some of the bizarre ones we've already seen. Perhaps a bit of a shite opinion but I'd love it if we went back to the days handball was only for proper obvious examples and also the same with marginal offsides, always hate to see beautiful goals being cancelled out because someone's shoulder was a millimetre off. 

Just now, RuMoore said:

Funny you say that, although you're a god awful poster with absolutely horrendously low tier posts and patter and everything about your existence on this platform is completely forgettable I did actually wonder today how folk would react if he just shaved the lot off. 

Can you not just change your DP to that one Charlie Nicholson picture at this point?

My first thought was it was obviously a handball, very surprised this one wasn't looked at.

Like most people though I can't even pretend to understand what constitutes as a handball penalty nowadays, the penalty we conceded wasn't exactly an intentional or unnatural body position but I can see how it's given considering some of the bizarre ones we've already seen. Perhaps a bit of a shite opinion but I'd love it if we went back to the days handball was only for proper obvious examples and also the same with marginal offsides, always hate to see beautiful goals being cancelled out because someone's shoulder was a millimetre off. 

Five accounts, mate. Five (5).

Why’s that again? :lol: 

20 hours ago, bennett said:

It's Duk who is fouling Goldson there😂

Fvm0dytXsAEoUe3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Try again?

I think we’ve been through this before. It’s a still from a moving incident lasting around five seconds.

54 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Five accounts, mate. Five (5).

Why’s that again? :lol: 

Why are you continuing this kind of pursuit when you yourself have had more than 1 account here 😂

3 very well taken goals for us today. The 1st and third good team play with the second just an excellent strike.

I thought the first half was rather even so quite fortunate to take a two goal cushion into half time. The early Killie sub working in their favour as I felt Watson was excellent when he came on despite being caught out for the first goal. Butland doing what he does to avoid Killie grabbing the opener.

Second half I felt we looked quite comfortable. Penalty seemed like his arm wasn’t that far out from his body but I’d need to see it again.

6 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Why do you care?

I don’t particularly, it just seems a case of pot calling the kettle black trying to make a point about someone having previous accounts when you’re in the same boat 🤷🏻‍♂️