Ross County v Partick Thistle (Sat 20th Jan, 3pm)

22 minutes ago, BigMadMental said:

I dunno how because he sat in the stand and watched us beat Arbroath 4-0 a fortnight ago and he has also been to games while he was still Morecambe boss this season.

So god knows how he didn’t know what to expect 

Because he’s an arrogant p***k

6 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I see videos on social media of Thistle fans stealing and smashing a drum from two 14 year olds. Big and clever. 

Hope you get the karma you deserve. 

I think it’s probably fair to note that the boys responsible are of similar age.

not that it makes it okay in any way, but there’s a narrative going about social media that actual genuine thistle fans are doing shit like this.

also, this wee crowd have all of a sudden showed up at games and started to cause problems and I’ve certainly never seen them before.

personally I don’t think the supporters buses should be letting 12/13/14 year olds travel without an accompanying adult. I saw the boys getting dragged out The Mallard by the police after it. But at the end of the day those kids were up there with nobody responsible for them.

7 hours ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I see videos on social media of Thistle fans stealing and smashing a drum from two 14 year olds. Big and clever. 

Hope you get the karma you deserve. 

I saw the pictures, hope the wee p***ks get their arses handed too them.

The old rule was never mess with 'civilians', keep it bam on bam.

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

Adams seems to be implying he wouldn't have taken the County job if he'd know what the 'real' situation was at the club.

The man's a cock.

Yeah, he's not playing 5D interdimensional chess mind games to deflect attention, imo its just straightforward self-interested damage control to preserve his reputation if/when it goes tits up so he can try to get another gig. Presumably darn sarf.

Got to say I’m glad I never waited to watch Sportscene last night if that was all the coverage they gave us. Derek Adams looks like a man wanting the sack and a pay off. 

Edited by JagsCG

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Kids spending the week leading up to the game saying how they're going to smash the Thistle kids then get a slap and their drum taken off them. If anything they've learned a valuable lesson here.

To an extent.

don’t think the drum should have been destroyed. 

34 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Kids spending the week leading up to the game saying how they're going to smash the Thistle kids then get a slap and their drum taken off them. If anything they've learned a valuable lesson here.

They are all about 12 mate 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

What an absolutely bizarre stance to take on a large group of ganging up on a pair of oblivious looking boys.