Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

I’m not one for over reacting. I love Ayr United. Why don’t they love me back? I’m done. Out. Finished. It’s not raining here so I’m going to start driving till I find rain then have a cry. I’ll be ok. Ayr won’t. Does the transfer window count for fans.? If so I’m a free transfer, fit (ish) and willing to attend and plow money in. Will consider all offers*. *(Celtic, Rangers and Kilmarnock need not apply)

I expected a shit flinging contest and wasn’t disappointed but the injuries for us absolutely didn’t help us anyway. 

ayr very poor, really like dowds but the shite service he gets is absolutely pish shite aimless balls long. 

Tremendous effort from us looked absolutely done in lack of quality at times let us down in final 1/3 but all things considering we done fine. Stone well penalty imo 

50 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

How is that not a penalty btw 🙈

Wow, just watched that and it's a stonewaller although I'm completely bewildered with refereeing decisions these days but this guy clearly doesn't understand football.

I actually think that's the worst non-award of a penalty I can remember seeing. I don't know how it could be more blatant.

Most of the time complaints from fans on Saturday nights about terrible decisions turn out to be wrong (see Edinburgh City last night) so I take the comments with a pinch of salt, but that yesterday is an absolute shocker.

Obviously he may have missed, and I don't know what other wrong decisions there were in the game, but given the time in the match Ayr seem to have won a watch with that decision.

1 minute ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

I actually think that's the worst non-award of a penalty I can remember seeing. I don't know how it could be more blatant.

Most of the time complaints from fans on Saturday nights about terrible decisions turn out to be wrong (see Edinburgh City last night) so I take the comments with a pinch of salt, but that yesterday is an absolute shocker.

Obviously he may have missed, and I don't know what other wrong decisions there were in the game, but given the time in the match Ayr seem to have won a watch with that decision.

Under normal circumstances I/we would class that as “won a watch”, but keeping Bullen in a job for another week is not winning anything. 

5 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Ref and lino were staring right at it, think even a few of the ayr players were surprised

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah it’s a stonewaller but the idea of the Arbroath commentator having a coronary at it not being given is much funnier.

No sign of any charming regional banter here

I thought it should have been a penalty. It is actually even worse than I remember from the stream.

According to Lee Bullen we had loads of bad luck yesterday? That looks like a massive slice of good luck there. I think Paddy Reading said as much in his post match interview.