Arbroath v Ayr battle for the bottom

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was just looking at the table there. Few teams with games in hand over us and we’re by no means safe but I think we could be okay. 

We’ve got a big week ahead in terms of signings. Defensive midfielder, centre back and another forward needed. 

And hopefully a right back. (If we can convince one of ours to go)

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was just looking at the table there. Few teams with games in hand over us and we’re by no means safe but I think we could be okay. 

We’ve got a big week ahead in terms of signings. Defensive midfielder, centre back and another forward needed. 

We also cant operate with no backup for Reading, there needs to be a youth identified or loaning one from elsewhere.  

Just now, WHM said:

The wind look like it was going across the pitch first half,then it seemed to change 2nd half towards the Arbroath goal.

Suspicious!

1 minute ago, WHM said:

The wind look like it was going across the pitch first half,then it seemed to change 2nd half towards the Arbroath goal.

Even the weather hates Arbroath.

Where does it end?

Huge win for Atheists tonight as The Holy Goalie Jr. crosses himself at half time before putting 25 goal kicks into the North Stand and conceding two.

Even the Big Man in the sky is against Arbroath…

Did I hear right on the commentary?  Davie White has 7 clean sheets in 7 games in charge as caretaker manager?  If there’s any symmetry to the universe, he should really get the Sheffield Wednesday job.

2 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Did I hear right on the commentary?  Davie White has 7 clean sheets in 7 games in charge as caretaker manager?  If there’s any symmetry to the universe, he should really get the Sheffield Wednesday job.

I thought it was 8 now. 7 wins to nil and a scoreless draw.

2 minutes ago, Nelson said: