Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

Amazes me that a country that regularly has insane weather has so many stadiums without roofs at least for the fans. No chance I’d be going to sit in what seem to be dangerous temperatures, with no protection from the elements. Freezing is one thing, freezing whilst soaking is another. 

58 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Even tho my Giants aren’t involved im absolutely buzzing for wildcard weekend! Helped massively by shite weather games! BRING….IT….ON

Yup, really looking forward to having my arse glued to the sofa for two days and watching what look like being some very interesting games. Beers are chilling. 😎

11 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Bills game moved to Monday evening our time. Nothing to do with the field or stadium, there is a travel ban in the area 

Decent start time for us  

First game tonight is in a roasty-toasty dome. Nearly time to open that first packet of Cool flavour nachos.

Go Texans. For no other reason than I’ve visited Houston and liked it. 😎

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Hopefully Suh smashes Jbell

Imagine Suh running at full speed to flatten you. I’d be peeled off the turf like one of those flattened cartoon characters.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Imagine Suh running at full speed to flatten you. I’d be peeled off the turf like one of those flattened cartoon characters.

I don't need to be faster than him, I just need to be faster than you