Africa Cup of Nations 2023

BFTD

Quite pleased to see our old mates progress, even if they aren't particularly good. Egypt were niggly, whiny b*****ds last time out and I've never particularly enjoyed watching them at the best of times.

Also increases the chances of a new name on the trophy. Mon the diddies.

Edited by BFTD
f**k's sake; like I'm typing with my face.

Ivory Coast looking good into extra time after being shite for 80 minutes against Senegal. They've been minging all tournament but the stars are aligning for the hosts 

8 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Ivory Coast looking good into extra time after being shite for 80 minutes against Senegal. They've been minging all tournament but the stars are aligning for the hosts 

This

Think they'll go on&win it now after having no business being anywhere near the knockout stages

Went to bed after Senegal scored because I was knackered and assumed that was the game won. Sounds like Senegal did too  :lol:

Unless the Ivorians are suddenly good, it's not over yet - they lost to Burkina Faso recently, and Mali were considered contenders before the tournament. I fancy the winners of that one to take them.

2 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

First major international tournament in history to have a completely different set of quarter finalists compared to the previous edition. 

That's an outstanding stat