Reform UK going from strength to strength.

It has been said that the definition of MADNESS is doing the same thing time and time again BUT each time expecting a different outcome, I think it's encouraging to see that many habitual Tory/Labour voters are starting to realise this.

The tribalistic Tory/Labour mindset just leaves people unseen and voiceless and I think by voting elsewhere it serves to WAKE UP the 'establishment' and gain back a little power and respect for the electorate, take away the Tory/Labour vote and just WATCH them try and woo you back, they might actually try to put the UK first for a change

BOTH Tory/Labour expect their vote, they are self entitled, they manipulate, even the voting system is rigged in their favour, they are historically incompetent and crooked and it's simply time to vote for someone else1 If I had a window cleaner who was poor but the fellow down the road was worse I'd sack them BOTH!!! Stand as a man not a weak, manipulated fool.

I will be voting REFORM UK and I think they will do very well.

1 hour ago, DrChomChom said:

It has been said that the definition of MADNESS is doing the same thing time and time again BUT each time expecting a different outcome, I think it's encouraging to see that many habitual Tory/Labour voters are starting to realise this.

The tribalistic Tory/Labour mindset just leaves people unseen and voiceless and I think by voting elsewhere it serves to WAKE UP the 'establishment' and gain back a little power and respect for the electorate, take away the Tory/Labour vote and just WATCH them try and woo you back, they might actually try to put the UK first for a change

BOTH Tory/Labour expect their vote, they are self entitled, they manipulate, even the voting system is rigged in their favour, they are historically incompetent and crooked and it's simply time to vote for someone else1 If I had a window cleaner who was poor but the fellow down the road was worse I'd sack them BOTH!!! Stand as a man not a weak, manipulated fool.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reform seem to be polling well for a non-established party.  However, this is in contrast to their results in any election.

Here are their percentages in all the by-elections where they've stood in 2022 and 2023.

Tamworth - 5.4%

Mid-bedfordshire - 4.7%

Rutherglen - 1.3%

Somerton and Frome - 3.4%

Selby - 3.7%

West Lancashire - 4.4%

Stretford - 3.5%

Chester - 2.7%

Tiverton - 1.1%

Wakefield - 1.9%

Birmingham Erdington - 1.7%

If you look at the polling figures for the next UK general election, they seem to be doing a lot better than that, generally polling around 10%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

1 hour ago, DrChomChom said:

Well said mate.

I’ll be voting Reform this time round.  Time to give the establishment parties of Tory/Lab/SNP a bloody nose.

2 hours ago, DrChomChom said:

Meanwhile, behind the keyboard:1wo8wv.thumb.jpg.334c692142fcff788dbbec7d062083ed.jpg

I liked the BIT about not allowing paupers TO clean your windows!!!

Our Nigel always insists on SEEING their bank balance before they GET near his squeegee!!!

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I liked the BIT about not allowing paupers TO clean your windows!!!

Our Nigel always insists on SEEING their bank balance before they GET near his squeegee!!!

But, but the OP says he is voting Reform as all the other parties are Corrupt 😅😅😅

Probably worth reiterating that this is apparently the second-most popular politics forum in the UK, so it's entirely possible that some of these posts come from new numpties who've slammed POLITICS FORUM into Google with their face, then haven't bothered looking at the site they're battering away at. Interesting that they're universally right-wingers though - I can't remember the last time we had anyone parroting the Communist Manifesto in their first post, or proclaiming the joys of being a Liberal Democrat (whatever they are).

Total minter for Mumsnet that we're above them in the table, although work needed to catch AVForums in the race for Worst Subforum Championship.

image.png.f5ad40bd671aa1f73434c4e5ef260224.png