Scottish Cup Round Five

Lex

Having started in the prelimary round with Abbey Vale v Cupar the various twists and turns of the cup take me to Aberdeen v Killie.

Happy with that draw as it gives me a non-Cheeks team to follow in the semi final and I've a pal in Aberdeen so I might make a weekend of it 

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can’t objectively moan about a home draw to a non-OF side at this stage, but I am not filled with confidence. 

Killie will be right up for this and will fancy it. 

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

3 hours ago, Killiefan said:

That one was for ex Killie player Durrant who I believe you have a song for but sorry you’re so precious.

That’s quite a route you’ve taken from a foul on a Rangers player around 36 years ago, to predicting the mortal demise of the Aberdeen manager in 2024.

As you’re obviously a bit precious as well, I just want to clarify that I wasn’t calling you personally a nasty shite, but that the content of your post was nasty shite. 

Edited by kingjoey

16 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can’t objectively moan about a home draw to a non-OF side at this stage, but I am not filled with confidence. 

I fancied sticking money on killie start of the year on a e/w to reach the final. Going be a tricky game. Can see one goal separating it 

Really hoping our game avoids the Sunday tv slot. Mother’s day that Sunday and quite keen to head along. Hoping for the Saturday lunch time kick off 

4 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Really hoping our game avoids the Sunday tv slot. Mother’s day that Sunday and quite keen to head along. Hoping for the Saturday lunch time kick off 

Given that we have no game during the midweek leading up to the cup match, and don’t play the following midweek until the Wednesday at Dens, and Killie have no midweek matches, our match could be Friday, Saturday or Sunday. At least it can’t be Monday.

On 12/02/2024 at 04:22, Dons_1988 said:

Kilmarnock have never beaten Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. 

First time for everything..... 🤞

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

image.png.5870f4950e09ea8a818ec6c53e0d977c.png

Did not know that. Exactly the type of stat that is the kiss of death for us. 

51 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

The last defeat was particularly heartbreaking. Ahead twice with two minutes to play 😖

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51470162

Don’t worry I remember that, I was there. A great memory.