The Spiders v The Honest Men

3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Wonder how Brown will play this, if he will change his formation to his favored 4231.  Probably too soon for Musonda to be back in the squad, would imagine he'll be back next Saturday from the AFCON, if it's 4231 maybe something like this:

Albinson

McAllister  Stanger  McGinty  Reading

Dempsey  Syla

Chalmers  McGeady*  Murphy

Dowds

Subs: Mutch, Ahui, Watret, Donnelly, Tomlinson, Smith, Bryden, Rose, Amarety**

*McGeady the only one I can think of who can play in that 10, unless he was to try Tomlinson in there, plus not sure if McGeady is even fit and available.

**Is he still even at the club?

Think it'll just be the same team as Tuesday because he's only had a couple of days with them and they are coming off two wins and three clean sheets, so instead of changing the team he will just tweak the gameplan a bit, more pressing etc...

6 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Are we all likely to receive some more over the top security checks from the wonderful folks from G4S tomorrow? 

Or has someone seen sense on that?

Not patted anyone down for a while as far as I can remember.

1 minute ago, Stan Quinn said:

Will Jack Sanders play at RB or will Stanger play there? We might play three at the back.

Personally, I would start with the team that beat Arbroath.

I think we will start Sanders.

It’s not really the position just to throw someone on with 30 mins to go really, but who knows.

At least it’s an option we didn’t have this time yesterday 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Stan Quinn said:

Will Jack Sanders play at RB or will Stanger play there? We might play three at the back.

Personally, I would start with the team that beat Arbroath.

I think I would go with either Stanger or Sanders at RB, depending who is most suitable. It gives Chalmers a bit more freedom in front, plus it allows Reading to get forward to link up and we can move into a pretty secure three at the back. 

Despite the three clean sheets, we have played two very poor sides given the Arbroath injury issues. 

Saying that, it really depends if he’s trained with the team at all. 

Edited by No_Problemo

2 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

Definitely no way of watching this without being at Hampden?

Doesn’t seem so, QP don’t stream matches unfortunately. Was hoping so as I can’t make this one from the Frozen North. (3 games sorted for Feb tho, can drive the A9 in my sleep nowadays…🤪)