Aberdeen v Dundee Tuesday 30 01 24

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Noticed that. He was extremely disrespectful about Shaughnessy and Ashcroft.

Shaughnessy will be relieved he’s managed to “make a career at Dundee and St Mirren’s level”*

*above Aberdeen 

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

Yes, thought Lyall had one of hid poorer games and he was on about bidding for him before the window shut. Strange.

It's because he's used to watching our midfielders follow the instruction to attempt a clipped ball over the top, over and over.

10 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Rob McLean “Dundee will be delighted with a point if they can hang on to this”.

What planet is that arrogant c**t on? 🤣

As a BBC licence payer, dreadfully one sided radio commentary. Do these guys actually earn money for talking embarrassing pish for the entire duration? 

Probably a fair result at the end of the day, two out of our three best players missing tonight, decent result, albeit disappointing.

Now 10pm, still speaking about Aberdeen FC, absolute nonsense!

trainspotting-gif-15.gif.58b18a5866efb665f846375b9f352b0c.gif

Got to be gone now. It just going to get more vile longer he stays. Honestly see a repeat oh the hearts/hibs game this time last year in the next two 

6 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Shaughnessy will be relieved he’s managed to “make a career at Dundee and St Mirren’s level”*

*above Aberdeen 

Idiot saying that kind of stuff. Big Joe's only made one mistake career wise , and that was signing for Southend Utd who were already a basket case. He's captained St J , St M and now Dundee and is still well thought of by the supporters. Tosh is a clown !

Reasonably happy with a point when all is said and done. Both teams had spells on top, personally I thought we shaded it. 
I also thought Cameron had a good game (like Tosh). 
Great to have Beck back, brilliant delivery from the corner for the goal, great to be in the top 6. 

That was, again, dire. If I had to pick one word to describe this Aberdeen team, it would be 'desperate'. They are untidy, rudderless, and just about everything they do is rushed, lacking in cohesion, and downright unconvincing. That all shone through tonight, particularly after Dundee equalised.

I think I am done with Roos, too. I have always been a big advocate for him, and I still think some of the earlier criticism was overblown, but he is more of a liability than an asset now. I certainly wouldn't be rushing to extend his contract, if he had any desire to stay. 

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

15,500 is a decent turnout for a freezing cold night in January especially when the majority are not happy with their team 👏

Nothing like that amount in the stadium. The figure includes the number of tickets sold, including season tickets, regardless of whether the ticket holder turns up.

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Miovski.

Not really deserved. Let's be honest.

We've been shocking in the opening 30 mins.

Really fed up with Robson's formation. 5 at the back against Dundee is a sackable offence alone.

Midfield non-existent once more.

“Against Dundee” who do you think Aberdeen are exactly? Bottom 6 cannon fodder.

Thank you. 

Haven't watched much of Aberdeen this season but was surprised just how flat and out of ideas they were to break us down at home. Clearly we play our part in that because our shape and organisation was really pretty good last night.

That being said a point was probably fair in the end. I think it was a really even first half with us being better than Aberdeen in the second. Both teams with not enough chances to say convincingly that they should have won.

Aside from all that...Nick Walsh...fucking hell. Just awful.