Super Bowl LVIII

lichtie23

49ers aren't happy about the condition of their allocated training field. While the Chiefs have access to the Raiders state of the art facilities with indoor and outdoor pitches, the 49ers are at the University of Las Vegas with a grass pitch which was laid last week on top of an artificial pitch.

The players must just be desperate for Sunday to come around, the press conferences are appalling. Highlights from a 49ers viewpoint were Purdy being asked if anyone had ever told him he looked like Lee Harvey Oswald, and someone else was asked if they would get a tattoo of Purdy if the 49ers won.

Flacco winning comeback player of the year, so I assume they'll be changing the bit in the bible about Jesus bringing Lazarus back to life to Jesus making Lazarus have 3 half decent games for the Cleveland Browns.

12 hours ago, doulikefish said:

T Swift plane has left Tokyo I'm sure it's the news we have been waiting on 🤮

Already landed at L.A., expected to drive to Vegas. The fun bit is the Melbourne show on the 16th…be landing 23 hours after departing the Left Coast.

So who’s everyone picks? I reckon it’s San Francisco’s year. 

The Chiefs have the better QB but the 49ers are superior in the running game, D-Line, O-Line (especially with Thunney likely to be out) and definitely at Wide receiver. My only concern is Reid will out coach Shannahan. 

It should be a cracker tho lads 

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

So who’s everyone picks? I reckon it’s San Francisco’s year. 

The Chiefs have the better QB but the 49ers are superior in the running game, D-Line, O-Line (especially with Thunney likely to be out) and definitely at Wide receiver. My only concern is Reid will out coach Shannahan. 

It should be a cracker tho lads 

If CMC can score a TD and get 50+ yards rushing/receiving that would just be dandy and if the niners keep it close in the first half they will prove too strong over the 4 quarters 

9 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

What's the best channel to watch this for the adverts and so on ?

Craig Doyle is fronting the itv coverage so I'll be on sky  but it will be an adfest whichever channel you pick