Super Bowl LVIII

lichtie23

Game pass is 99p for access until the 31st July which is decent considering the content on there. Doesn’t make DAZN any better though.

I refuse to watch another year of this with any of the UK coverage.

Just popping in to be the Arsehole that can't wait to see the Superb Owls #original. What time is this likely to be on to. Off work tomorrow so may watch if the timings aren't too horrendous 

9 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Just popping in to be the Arsehole that can't wait to see the Superb Owls #original. What time is this likely to be on to. Off work tomorrow so may watch if the timings aren't too horrendous 

3ish. Mostly dependent on how long the half time is and how close it is at the end.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What's a sacking? Put a random bet that someone will do more than 3 of them. 

When the QB gets tackled while he still has the ball behind the line of scrimmage 

I've got the CBS feed on and it seems even more over the top than usual. Love the production values. Looking forward to the ads as well as the game, not sure what to expect from half time, Usher not my cup of tea.

Food wise, we've started with Mozzarella sticks and potato skins, got chicken wings and hot dogs for half time.