Super Bowl LVIII

lichtie23

9'ers fucked that with the stall in the RZ. KC D is pinning their ears back, SF loaded with players who are great after the catch, and no Screen or Wheel or anything. 

Never been a Shanahan believer. Haven't changed my mind after tonight.

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

The guy could win with a squad of McDonalds workers. One of the greatest ever.

I remember saying about half way through the season on here that I thought  this KC team was actually better than any of the previous ones that won the SB, because they were all 100% O, whereas this one was a combination of great D and enough O. Still doesn't mean I'm happy about the final outcome though.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

San Francisco Bottlecrashers. Should've went for it at 4th & 4, FG or miss handed KC the game. This one's on Shanahan big time.

That’s not where they lost it. The missed xp, and just neglecting CMC for most of the second half, are why they lost. Shanashan is what he is. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

San Francisco Bottlecrashers. Should've went for it at 4th & 4, FG or miss handed KC the game. This one's on Shanahan big time.

The shite play calling in the 3rd quarter was more to blame. Should be winning the game when you limit your opponents to 19 points in normal time.