Super Bowl LVIII

lichtie23

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

I also thought it was weird they sorta abandoned the run for a long time. Maybe playing too safe with the dink and dunk stuff.

They put it in CMC’s hands in OT and it worked. 

Just now, lichtie23 said:

They put it in CMC’s hands in OT and it worked. 

Yeah, until they took DT off the field in the RZ and the D stiffened right up. Honestly don't understand how Shanahan ignored KC leaving Tranquill on the field on 1st and 2nd down for most of the game. He wasn't signed to play as a starting LB because KC knows what a complete liability v's the run he is, but injuries forced their hand. Seems like a massive preparation oversight not to gameplan so you run it straight at him every chance they give you.

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Absolute nonsense that the trophy doesn’t get presented to the players/coaching staff. Get the owners etc to f**k.

Aye, I find the post game presentation at Super Bowls to be awful, you don't see the whole team together lifting the trophy etc.

Just now, HoBNob said:

Aye, I find the post game presentation at Super Bowls to be awful, you don't see the whole team together lifting the trophy etc.

They kinda get their moment with the Rings presentation and the Whitehouse trip. Even funnier when its a moron like Trump in the Whitehouse and half the team refuses to go

1 minute ago, HoBNob said:

Americans being Americans I suppose.

Wee man finally went down to sleep as OT started and I crashed as well. Woke up. Saw the score and felt sick to my stomach. The early game superiority counted for nothing and the apparent abandonment of the run game in the second half did us in IMO. Can't be as on top of the Chiefs as the Niners were and only be up by a score. Gutted. 

4 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Imagine Celtic winning the Scottish cup and Dermot Desmond gets presented with the trophy before any of the players get near it

Makes sense that those who pay for the trophy get the trophy. Celtic do not win the league or the cup because they are the best but because they are the richest. 

Edited by kennie makevin