Aberdeen v Celtic

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Maybe if the referee had any bottle and rightfully put Celtic down to 10 men then the result would've been different, unlucky Aberdeen.

Yep, can you imagine the outcry if it had been the other way round, statements and checks on the refs religion for sure.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Fair play, a much improved 2nd half but shows what can happen if you show some bravery against this team. 

Celtic ms regression as a team is very amusing though. Lovely bit of angst in the away end. 

MOAR BANNERZ INCOMEING

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

MOAR BANNERZ INCOMEING

funniest bit is them having to dismantle the wee apparatus they’ve brought with them to hold up the banner. Thought they were holding it but no.

Grown men tidying away their wee duplo set. 

Shinnie was unbelievable today. Barron in alongside him is such a no brainer that it hurts.

Tremendous second half display, disappointing not to score a second but massive, massive credit to Leven and Anderson. That is the most we've attacked Celtic in a half of football probably since McGhee, who despite being shite, attacked Celtic at Pittodrie.

That's the standard we should be at moving forward 

This is an extremely pleasing result, well done the Dandy Dons. You were unlucky not to win.  Celtic should have had a man sent off, so there is clearly some kind of  conspiracy going on in their favour IMO.

11 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Shinnie was unbelievable today. Barron in alongside him is such a no brainer that it hurts.

Tremendous second half display, disappointing not to score a second but massive, massive credit to Leven and Anderson. That is the most we've attacked Celtic in a half of football probably since McGhee, who despite being shite, attacked Celtic at Pittodrie.

That's the standard we should be at moving forward 

I have never seen Barron play but everybody - fans, pundits, fellow players - seems to rate him.

Harking back to the PAOK home game, I was listening to the radio commentary, and when they said Barron was coming off, I said to myself "That's a mistake", and so it proved.

Was very close to just sacking this game off today but I heroically made it out my bed in time for KO. 

First half was the usual shite and Celtic could’ve scored a handful and been out of sight. Second half was much better. That Shinnie chance FFS.

Bojan Miovski, I 

Taylor Swift Love GIF