Aberdeen v Celtic

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Even if it went in, McLean signalled afterwards that he was going to award a foul for Shinnie's challenge on McGregor, so maybe just as well he didn't score. 

I saw that, wondered at the game why the **** he waved advantage as Celtic broke after the save, presumed it was offside. Watching it back, no way it was a foul on McGregor. 

Mad game really, for Aberdeen to have that terrible stat as the only team in the league to not take a touch in the oppositions box in the first half and then put in that second half performance was total Jekyll and Hyde.

For us we are were consistently shite, that's two games in a row now we have only scored from a heavily deflected goal. We can't say we have created that luck either with constant chances. Tbh I think we have been fortunate to come away with 4 points from the past two games. A new low for me was being delighted to see Stephen Welsh coming on as Nawrocki was absolutely rotten.

Small pluses from this is Idah looks like someone whos strong (which we lack) and likes one touch movement which will help us considering how slow we seem to be at times with the ball. Kuhn getting off the mark is handy considering Abada and Palma are lacking any real desire at the moment.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Mad game really, for Aberdeen to have that terrible stat as the only team in the league to not take a touch in the oppositions box in the first half and then put in that second half performance was total Jekyll and Hyde.

For us we are were consistently shite, that's two games in a row now we have only scored from a heavily deflected goal. We can't say we have created that luck either with constant chances. Tbh I think we have been fortunate to come away with 4 points from the past two games. A new low for me was being delighted to see Stephen Welsh coming on as Nawrocki was absolutely rotten.

Small pluses from this is Idah looks like someone whos strong (which we lack) and likes one touch movement which will help us considering how slow we seem to be at times with the ball. Kuhn getting off the mark is handy considering Abada and Palma are lacking any real desire at the moment.

I've only seen the highlights, but as good as we were in the second half, you did miss a sitter in the first half.

59 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Enjoy the point, it's about time you got a result against us.

You're spot on there. Nice to see the wannabe Irish terrorists growling and snarling at the end rather than celebrating. 

21 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

I've only seen the highlights, but as good as we were in the second half, you did miss a sitter in the first half.

Both Palma and Abada should have scored in that first half, we aren’t clinical enough no where near it and haven’t been all season

On 04/02/2024 at 23:32, kingjoey said:

You're spot on there. Nice to see the wannabe Irish terrorists growling and snarling at the end rather than celebrating. 

Maybe one day you'll be able to converse without feeling the need to be a p***k.

8 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I'm not responsible for the actions of others. Accept it.

All Old Firms fan guilty by association. You don't like sectarianism ? Don't support football clubs that profit and thrive from it. It really is that simple .

5 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

All Old Firms fan guilty by association. You don't like sectarianism ? Don't support football clubs that profit and thrive from it. It really is that simple .

Utter bollocks logic. Are you guilty by association if another Scotland fan commits a crime? Didn't think so.