Hibernian v St.Mirren

Not quite sure where that performance has come from.

Not only does the score line not flatter us, we’ve been playing some really nice football too.

You’d expect a very different Hibs to come out in the second half, so Saints have to be on it from the second the half starts.  This game absolutely isn’t won yet.

I fucked off at HT. I have never done that.

Well done to St Mirren, destroyed us down the wings and in midfield - what a surprise.

As for us? Manager is utterly clueless, he has no idea at all how to set up a team.

Paging @Ludo*1

3 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

How long will it be before the hapless Montgomery is joining a long list of managerial failures at Easter Road. Another one who talks a great game but delivers absolutely nothing.

Does he talk a great game? Always seemed quite dour and uninspiring to me. 

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I fucked off at HT. I have never done that.

Well done to St Mirren, destroyed us down the wings and in midfield - what a surprise.

As for us? Manager is utterly clueless, he has no idea at all how to set up a team.

Paging @Ludo*1

Lucky you, left at 50th minute. 

Get your money on Inverness beating us next week. 

Anyone else a bit pissed off that we didn't add to our tally?

Montgomery probably owes Robinson a few beers because if we'd come out the traps in the second half - rather than treating it like a training match - then he'd quite possibly be getting his jotters tonight.

To think Hibs sacked Jack Ross the season after a third place finish and a cup final (two cup finals?). The poor run that ended Ross couldn't have been worse than this?

FT 0-3
Easy peasy. Second half a non event, we took the foot off the gas and rested up for the game midweek, a good choice. 
That's eight goals we've scored in three games at Easter Road this season, and six points out of six, can we play there every week? 
That midfield pairing of Boyd-Munce and Kwon should be our first choice now, with O'Hara and Baccus in reserve, they were both excellent today. 
Also thought Mandron had a good game and took his goal well, he offers far more than Ayunga IMO and should be starting when fit. 
Kiltie, Tanser, Gogic, Fraser all their usual dependable 8/10 selves and it was a 90 minute stroll in the park for all of them. 
From a Hibs perspective that looked like a bunch of players trying to get their manager sacked. It has been a good few months since they last bagged a manager tbf, and they've got worse since Johnson left. Take it Monty will be out before the clocks go forward? 

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Anyone else a bit pissed off that we didn't add to our tally?

Nope. Job was 100% done in 1st half in emphatic fashion. We have another massive game in 4 days so no point at all in trying to force more.

2nd half was purely aiming for a clean sheet and conserving energy.