Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

357 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

I reckon if I'd taken Hamilton to the top of the Premiership, there'd be a part of me thinking I could get Aberdeen to finish second.

Aye, but then financial reality kicks in. No club outside of the OF can finish in the top two any longer... the best the other 40 clubs can ever aspire to is 3rd place. Sad but true.

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

Don't want that p***k anywhere near my club!

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Where the f**k did BBC Scotland dig up these gimps? Anyone saying Neil Lennon can f**k right off.

Surely tae fcuk that Lennon pish has just been created as a wind up?

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

Don't want that p***k anywhere near my club!

The BBC have put that up to wind us all up. They must have searched Aberdeen all day to find these losers.

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The BBC have put that up to wind us all up. They must have searched Aberdeen all day to find these losers.

Not that hard. You just collar the folk who are milling about a stadium and club shop mid afternoon on a Wednesday and you’ll likely get something good. 

They should introduce a blanket ban on our fans, and I most certainly include ‘podcasters’ in this, appearing on TV and radio in these situations. Always, without exception, a complete embarrassment. 

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not that hard. You just collar the folk who are milling about a stadium and club shop mid afternoon on a Wednesday and you’ll likely get something good. 

I was there when Andy Considine was told he would be leaving and the Grampian guy got me and my wife on camera speaking about it. Broadcast on the lunchtime and teatime news. Stars.

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's an interesting one. The fact that Robson got it last time (like Naismith at Hearts), hints at the probability that nobody of any note wanted the job. Hearts strongly hinted at this when defending Naismith, and said they'd basically had f**k all good candidates and had spoken to Aberdeen who had said the same.

Not sure what's changed for Aberdeen (or Hearts) to hope to attract better now.

It's easier to decide whether to stick or twist if you know what you've been dealt

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Goodness me, you're late. I was sent that on my WhatsApp about 2 hours ago.

Seeing a lot of support for the wee monkey online, reminds me of when Aberdeen fans voted for Dolly the sheep. 

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

John Hughes return to the upper echelons of Scottish football on the cards IMO.

The most depressing thing about these threads is the inevitability of this tired, tired line. For fucks sake, everyone give it a rest.

Edited by Rugbypark

4 hours ago, fasda2 said:

Ex player, high profile, managed around the world, pal of Shinnie, media magnet, WAG thrown in, available.... Rooney (Wayne)

I honestly would not be surprised. Think Cormack would love someone like that.