Battling Beith Beat Bewildered Bankies &Bellsdale Bounce back .

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

We were terrible, worst performance in a while, Beith firmly in the driving seat now and tbh we dont deserve it if we cant win games like that which matter.

Some support down from Clydebank by the way and despite our differences we would miss that for sure as probably only pollok  , Talbot and Clydebank bring that numerical support to us .

1 minute ago, Thejackdaw said:

Some support down from Clydebank by the way and despite our differences we would miss that for sure as probably only pollok  , Talbot and Clydebank bring that numerical support to us .

Yes, the fans showed up in numbers just didnt get the same back. That was a game we needed something from, but regardless we cant have any complaints as we made 2 serious errors that led to goals and couldnt take chances in the first half. 

An awful performance from Clydebank today , i dont know what Beith are like week in week out but they were no great shakes today either ,, weather was atrocious but no excuses , the only ones that turned up in red were the fans.

Took in this game, better team won but was in all honestly a poor game. Felt the game was settled when Moffat went 4 up top, was a gamble I didn't think was needed at that stage of the game and ultimately it cost them, although the miss at the death was really bad!!

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

Wee question, sorry if it’S been covered in another part of your forum.  Are Beith likely to be licenced in time should they win the league? Looking like a great title battle this season in the WOSFL.  .  

NOPE 

3 hours ago, mike strutter said:

An awful performance from Clydebank today , i dont know what Beith are like week in week out but they were no great shakes today either ,, weather was atrocious but no excuses , the only ones that turned up in red were the fans.

Beith developing that Talbot knack o winnin big gemes. 

Clydebank urnae

It’s going to go down to the wire.Clydebank are very consistent and will have the odd blip but get the points.Beith win a load of games.Maybe the Lok will have a hand in it all-if we ever get thr bones of a team back together from the shambles we are currently seeing!

9 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Beith developing that Talbot knack o winnin big gemes. 

Clydebank urnae

Clydebank 3-0 beith that was the scoreline in our home game v beith earlier in season. Was that a big geme??? Lol 

Mon the papers

Credit to beith they set out 2 win there individual battles and adapted alot better 2 the conditions. Pity the weather spoiled the game but beith won't say that. We were pish end of. In games like this I'd like moff 2 change the way we play and get ready 2 roll the sleeves up and battle. Not enough fight in our team. No gonnie name names but certain people need a rocket up there a*se. They play week in week out never get dropped. In moff we trust get it sorted ha. Cmon bankies it's only 3 points 

Mon the papers

Very disappointed in Clydebank yesterday they seemed to lack the grit and determination needed to win these games, they bottled a real chance to get one hand on their first league title at this level, everything goes through number 23 and the longer the game went the further back he went playing safe passes they’ll never have a better chance to win at Bellsdale one central defender suspended the other sent off two others starting their first games in months , still all to play for I’ll be interested to hear what that fountain of knowledge Jackdaw thinks.

1 hour ago, the nearly man said:

Very disappointed in Clydebank yesterday they seemed to lack the grit and determination needed to win these games, they bottled a real chance to get one hand on their first league title at this level, everything goes through number 23 and the longer the game went the further back he went playing safe passes they’ll never have a better chance to win at Bellsdale one central defender suspended the other sent off two others starting their first games in months , still all to play for I’ll be interested to hear what that fountain of knowledge Jackdaw thinks.

As your main rivals in the title challenge, why would you be disappointed that Clydebank didn't play well?

That’s a presumption that they are our main rivals, Darvel are mathematically our closest rivals so it turned out a better day than we could have hoped with them dropping points, on Clydebank who are favourites imo I thought they’d play like champions elect they’ve been on a great run recently we lost heavily up there so maybe I was expecting too much

2 minutes ago, the nearly man said:

That’s a presumption that they are our main rivals, Darvel are mathematically our closest rivals so it turned out a better day than we could have hoped with them dropping points, on Clydebank who are favourites imo I thought they’d play like champions elect they’ve been on a great run recently we lost heavily up there so maybe I was expecting too much

Well said and you've gave good opinions on your last few posts and very articulate . 

Bankies for me will be right up there until the season  end and ourselves as the proverbial underdogs just need to keep plugging away I guess as best as we can....................

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

As your main rivals in the title challenge, why would you be disappointed that Clydebank didn't play well?

Talking mealy mouthed disingenuous shite is a way of feigning respect for your opponents. 

I used to love doing it when we were good.