Greenock Morton v Motherwell

Good chance of over 5000 now I think given a lot of home fans will buy tickets just before the game. Will be noisy at least. 

Very surprised at there being 'very limited' home tickets remaining. Surely there's been a big boom of sales since last nights tweet, there's no way our capacity is around 5k even if the BBC equipment reduces it. I'd like to think this is just Dale playing the game to drive sales up again early doors, which is fine. But aye, get your tickets bought just in case.

21 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

Very surprised at there being 'very limited' home tickets remaining. Surely there's been a big boom of sales since last nights tweet, there's no way our capacity is around 5k even if the BBC equipment reduces it. I'd like to think this is just Dale playing the game to drive sales up again early doors, which is fine. But aye, get your tickets bought just in case.

No chance that's a genuine limited message. Clearly far more about getting more people to get their ticket bought now.

There was never going to be physical ticket sales for away fans on the night but this is the first time they have mentioned that the home ticket office won't be open which is a bit poor.

12 hours ago, Ferguson said:

Some very complimentary words from Kettlewell about the 'false narrative of Morton relying on big physical players' and how we're actually a good footballing side. Sounds like the first manager to actually watch us play before facing us.

Really looking forward to this.

Aye, this magnanimity and real scouting isn't what you're after from an opposition manager. You want someone expecting us to do nothing but clog them, get caught out by us passing through them then have an Owen Coyle level tantrum about us being bad physical Morton anyway.

Buzzing for this. Cold and windy but hopefully not enough to put the game in any doubt.

27 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

No chance that's a genuine limited message. Clearly far more about getting more people to get their ticket bought 

Hope catering has taken on board that message. I will be getting my pie and juice on the way in.

I would expect the Ticket office is closed for health and safety measures. You will have all the TV Van's and gens plus will help fan access the stand if it's near full.

42 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aye, this magnanimity and real scouting isn't what you're after from an opposition manager. You want someone expecting us to do nothing but clog them, get caught out by us passing through them then have an Owen Coyle level tantrum about us being bad physical Morton anyway.

Buzzing for this. Cold and windy but hopefully not enough to put the game in any doubt.

Won't put the game in doubt but bad enough to make standing on open terracing/bench seating facing the wind a ball-ache. Bring back the shared shed!

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Won't put the game in doubt but bad enough to make standing on open terracing/bench seating facing the wind a ball-ache. Bring back the shared shed!

Would have been a good idea but BBC has set up the main camera platform and commentator area there reducing its capacity

3 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Favourites where?

Motherwell have been pish & we've been flying.

Not really sure what's tripping you up...

Really hope the additional turnstiles being opened works as intended. Pretty apprehensive about this given the shambles of the Partick games, and the fact the crowd is going to significantly larger tonight. I will not be taking any chances, probably going to try get there for 7.15 to be safe.

Otherwise, really looking forward to this. Love the Scottish Cup.

Just now, Venti said:

Motherwell have been pish & we've been flying.

Not really sure what's tripping you up...

Venti clearly been living on the moon the past two weeks.

That said I like the fact Morton are in a rich vein of form. Makes us less likely to underestimate them. 

The tie could easily go either way and it would not surprise me if it went to ET and penalties. Last time we won on penalties at Cappielow and all that…..

35 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

No chance that's a genuine limited message. Clearly far more about getting more people to get their ticket bought now.

There was never going to be physical ticket sales for away fans on the night but this is the first time they have mentioned that the home ticket office won't be open which is a bit poor.

Aye, I very much doubt they'll sell out, I was more getting at the poor form of closing the ticket office on the day coming as a surprise. Probably a decent amount of people that will miss out as a result. 

Kick off can't come quick enough.