Stranraer vs Clyde

We NEED to win this one if we have any chance of making ground on the teams above us.

I do think we are capable of going to Stair Park and getting a goal, but keeping a clean sheet?! Highly doubtful as we like to give away a goal a game.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

On reflection, it might have been best if we had exiled Leighfield on Ailsa Craig after his shocking mistake at Stair Park last time.

It is impossible to ever have confidence for a Clyde win. Hopefully Allan and Scullion play much better than Saturday.

I don’t care how, just win please. Last visit was a game we could have and should have won but instead conceded a cheap goal in added time to lose. At least olly McDonald has since moved on!

Team wise we really need a partner up front with Allan, Falkirk didn’t use him as he couldn’t play lone striker in their system so no different for us.

I have no confidence it will happen but a win with two home games to follow could finally get us going in the right direction. 

Games against Clyde this season have been pretty close. 
I do think we are a better team than the last time Clyde came to Stair Park. 
We’re more sound defensively but still lacking a bit up top. 
Hopefully Chris Johnston is back fit for this one, even if it’s only 60 minutes, he gives us something others don’t. 
Due big performances from Matty Grant and James Dolan, both not performed as well as they can recently, obviously not through lack of effort, just doesn’t seem to be happening. 

Going to be a nervous one for both sets of fans. 

39 minutes ago, Mattmc said:

Games against Clyde this season have been pretty close. 
I do think we are a better team than the last time Clyde came to Stair Park. 
We’re more sound defensively but still lacking a bit up top. 
Hopefully Chris Johnston is back fit for this one, even if it’s only 60 minutes, he gives us something others don’t. 
Due big performances from Matty Grant and James Dolan, both not performed as well as they can recently, obviously not through lack of effort, just doesn’t seem to be happening. 

Going to be a nervous one for both sets of fans. 

we are more than somewhat better too

With the signing of Brian Kinnear today I’d imagine we’re going to line up something like:

- Kinnear -

- Cuddihy - Howie - Hamilton - McGinn -

- Grant - Scullion -

- King -           - Leitch -          - Kabia -

- Allan -

2 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

With the signing of Brian Kinnear today I’d imagine we’re going to line up something like:

- Kinnear -

- Cuddihy - Howie - Hamilton - McGinn -

- Grant - Scullion -

- King -           - Leitch -          - Kabia -

- Allan -

Ballantyne in for scullion. 

I personally would have Dunachie starting ahead of Howie, who's actually had a couple of poor performances already. I don't expect that to happen but Dunachie was a stand out amongst the shite earlier in the season and I think he'd only play better getting to play centreback beside Hamilton. He's also a huge threat at attacking corners.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

25 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Where is best for parking? First time driving down today with the trains being all over the place.

Morrison's carpark is a good bet if you don't mind a 5-10 walk to the stadium. There's also a fair amount of on street parking in the residential areas closer to the stadium. 

29 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Where is best for parking? First time driving down today with the trains being all over the place.

You can literally just drive in to the park that sits directly outside the stadium. Avoid parking between the swings and you'll be fine.