Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

Our defence looks shite atm

Shaughnessy is not Maldini 

Thought Astley looked out of his depth when he came on 

Another month without Portales isn’t good 

Hopefully Lamie is back tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

No. Keep pushing me and I'll follow you around the forum calling you Borespud. 

Wouldn't that just be horrendous.

Right bunch of geeks you Perth lot.

No surprise chicken lips has bottled the bet.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why should he? It's a multi club forum that he enjoys posting on and he contributes well to. I don't know how he can enjoy it right enough, when he has screeching wee h8rz like you chasing him around the forum constantly but he clearly does or he'd have stopped posting a long time ago. Bringing the fact he's a young father into it and making out he's setting a bad example to his kid to try and get some green dots is pretty low and really unnecessary. It really is as simple as putting him on ignore if he ruffles your feathers as much as the last exchange suggests. 

Can we not just talk about the football rather than the moronic bullshit posted on the last couple of pages please? The best Dundee side of the last 50 years are a whole 2 points ahead of one of the most inept Saints side I can remember watching in my time attending Saints games. Surely that's something for Dundee supporters to get excited about, it's not often they're in the top flight and not adrift at the bottom of the league, watching on as Saints and United aim for a European place. 

You're one of these muppets that you only see on the Internet and never in real life.

H8rz. Oh Deary me.

Thank you.

Imagine going to the boozer with some of these Perth lot.

Giving them some abuse as they start rattling on about the pub being an open space for anyone to enjoy peacefully. No bad words please.

Right laugh with these lot , with lord Radford ready for the Barbara Windsor Queen vic act as he chops down anyone who gets out of line.

Suppers.

Thank You.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Giving them some abuse as they start rattling on about the pub being an open space for anyone to enjoy peacefully. No bad words please.

Right laugh with these lot , with lord Radford ready for the Barbara Windsor Queen vic act as he chops down anyone who gets out of line.

Suppers.

Thank You.

very interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Suppers.

Thank You.

Let's phrase it a different way. What if you were constantly following the person round the pub constantly talking shit and harassing him and telling them they should go away? Despite it being YOU that's following them? 🤦‍♂️

every time it's just moron Dundee fans talking shite. If it's banter it's absolutely fucking terrible. TALK ABOUT THE FOOTBALL 

the game will be off again anyway. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

4 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Any word on how the Dens Park pitch is looking this time round? Weather the last couple of days is worse than when the original game was postponed and continues to be rotten today.

There is more hope than I had on Thursday. It was shite all day and evening yesterday but just going to be grey but mainly dry today. 

Reckon it should be ok.

30 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Our defence looks shite atm

Shaughnessy is not Maldini 

Thought Astley looked out of his depth when he came on 

Another month without Portales isn’t good 

Hopefully Lamie is back tomorrow 

Greeny for talking about football on a football forum. Well done you. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

You're literally trying to gloat that your team is only two points behind another team.

Only because it feels cruel to mention the trophies and have you lot scrambling about for memories our parents have.

See its been confirmed theres a cash gate (not card, just cash) open in the away end for this. Last i saw the top sections had almost sold out but online sales now shut. Not sure i can remember us getting the bottom section against Dundee recently? Ive got a ticket but cant make this, which is gutting.

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

And we never will, tbh. Winning the double in the modern era is a bigger achievement than winning the league in the 60s/70s, IMO.

To be fair the COVID years threw up a lot of anomalies.  So much so Rangers even won the league……..

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

If any Dundee fans want a square go I’ll be in the Trades. Bring your pals (and maw), you’ll need them. I’ll bring RandomGuy. 

What about our eyes meet across the lager soaked bar area and I shout 'That's nae a bonksy, that's a sex machine' and we all chuckle then embrace each other like world leaders with a stiff but welcoming handshake?

Or I just heider yi, ken. Welcome ta Dundee, yi cųnt.

5 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Are we going to wait until after the tractors have left Perth tomorrow before calling this one off again??!!

I'm not expecting a big turnout from them. Whether they just can't convince themselves to pass it or if the Tayside Derby doesn't hold the same appeal as it, those Hector's and Humphries of Perth will not get past the ol' Errol booty.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Suppers.

Thank You.

Cringe Reaction GIF