Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

Shout out to the ball-boy covering the main/North stand for a sterling effort in sh*thousery. Motioning to give the ball back on numerous occasions and then making the Accies player come get it was top class 👏

We don't need to bring in ringers for crunch matches when the lads doing it are as switched on as he was 😄

I liked Tait’s bit of shithousery when he came on. Clearly said something to an Accies player, which he reacted to by pushing Tait. After the ref had a word Tait was having a good laugh in his face. Thats the type of attitude I can get behind

Edited by Rocco

On 18/02/2024 at 09:10, Shodwall cat said:

Mcglynn didn't seem to think it was offside anyway in his post match interview and I'd expect him to have seen  footage that would clear that up so I'm beginning to think the officials got that one right . That was about the only thing they did get right mind you.

Yeats said in hospitality after the game that it wasn't offside and as much as it looks offside on Falkirk tv with an angle that's not conclusive, I'd stick with a player and managers viewpoint.

Pretty sure McGlynn would've said questionable offside in his interview and our players in the game would've contested the decision more 

39 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I liked Tait’s bit of shithousery when he came on. Clearly said something to an Accies player, which he reacted to by pushing Tait. After the ref had a word Tait was having a good laugh in his face. Thats the type of attitude I can get behind

Spencer was playing with their fans too. Deliberately moved the ball outside the D before "taking" a corner, they all went bananas, so he just gave them the "calm down" wavy hand gesture as he moved it back. Lovely.

18 minutes ago, well again said:

Long may your your jumped up junior outfit continue to languish in the lower leagues . Hopefully your shitty wee club will be playing in a derby with Caledonian Braves soon .Giruy 

If you are indeed a Well fan did League reconstruction not save you from a deserved relegation?

Falkirk cheated out of a top tier place I remember also back in the day.

Not to worry old bean,we were  7 years without a ground,went all the way down,back up and will do so again eventually.

32 minutes ago, well again said:

Long may your your jumped up junior outfit continue to languish in the lower leagues . Hopefully your shitty wee club will be playing in a derby with Caledonian Braves soon .Giruy 

Thought Motherwell fans didn’t care about Accies ? 

Dick …..

4 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

The best thing about this is the overwhelming majority of the folk that sit up that end of the stand will be old folk, families and some press from the Falkirk Herald.

Yes, and as you can see, these people are being stopped from exiting the stadium due to the stewards fearing that the Hamilton fans may be able to attack them. When you consider the size of their support, they really do have a much more thuggish element than most teams. This footage should be sent to Hamilton and the SPFL so that the appropriate steps can be taken in order to ban the perpetrators!