🔵🔴Inverness vs Partick Thistle🔴🟡 -17th February 2024

1 hour ago, Harry Briscoe Esq said:

What a shitty wee club Inverness are. Squeeze an extra £2 out of you when buying your ticket at the stadium and the way the sound is turned way down when the away team is announced is just pathetic.

Can't wait until you find out about "Advance" train tickets. 

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

This is very very thistley, the week after blowing a 2 goal lead to come back from 2 nil down then immediately concede 

Our defence is honking ,no other way to describe it.

Should feel elated after being 2-0 down but can't help that let down feeling again after another inept defensive performance against a bang average Inverness. Anyhoos,safe journey home everyone .

Thought the ref was actually having a decent game but the decision to give Anderson a straight red is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen.

Edited by PB1994

23 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Thought the ref was actually having a decent game but the decision to give Anderson a straight red is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen.

Our commentary team said it was a poor decision too.

I thought when we got it to 2-2 we would’ve won it sounded like the 3rd goal for ICT was a disaster from us.

Nice wee  brace from BBBG taking  him back to top of Championship Scorers league table....Dowds not far behind ...can we get him back please ?. Wee Stevie had an offday ...wonder if not having his trusty foil McMillan  on the right had an effect ?

Edited by I Clavdivs

I’m absolutely fuming we’ve chucked that away. All 3 goals conceded came from shite defending of crosses.

Partick dominated from us going 2-0 up so I suppose they will feel they deserved a point from the game but we have to see that game out and take all 3 points.

Next two games are fucking massive. Need to be taking 6 points from them and I don’t see that happening.

After both particks equalisers I felt the belief that we could go on to score more. Something that had gone recently, as we would just pass it around a crowded defence forever. The sending off killed that excitement in the game though.

52 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Wasn’t there so and just found out the score, but I’m glad that Brian Graham continues to just fucking hate the Caley

I'm not at all sure that he remembers or was even aware

Why has O'Reilly barely featured since signing? He was probably the best defender in the league in the first half of the season and yet is deemed inferior to Muirhead. Me thinks Kris needs to show some ()()'s and drop his mate. 

2-0 up then 3-2 up & we fucking bottle it with poor defending from crosses & stupid mistakes. Reckless challenge from Shaw for the penalty that cost us dearly. Can't help but feel that's gonna bite us in the ass come the end of the season. 

At least the game was actually entertaining & I suppose a draw is better then nothing against one of the top 3 teams. Most ICT fans would've happily taken a point but to throw that away is just frustrating. It's got all the signs of relegation. We can't hold onto a lead, we can't hold onto a draw & as soon as we go a goal down the heads drop & we struggle to get back into the game. 

Next 2 games are crucial anything less then 4 points and we're in big trouble... 

Edited by Supercaleyman94

21 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

2-0 up then 3-2 up & we fucking bottle it with poor defending from crosses & stupid mistakes. Reckless challenge from Shaw for the penalty that cost us dearly. Can't help but feel that's gonna bite us in the ass come the end of the season. 

At least the game was actually entertaining & I suppose a draw is better then nothing against one of the top 3 teams. Most ICT fans would've happily taken a point but to throw that away is just frustrating. It's got all the signs of relegation. We can't hold onto a lead, we can't hold onto a draw & as soon as we go a goal down the heads drop & we struggle to get back into the game. 

Next 2 games are crucial anything less then 4 points and we're in big trouble... 

I absolutely get where you are coming from as I do have those thoughts as well but we did play well today, defending aside, which is what we have been looking for at home. Partick are a good team and as you say you’d have taken a point beforehand so while there are real worries there are also some positives to take.

If we can go forward like that today at home against worse teams in the league you’d like to think we would pick up enough points plus keeping up the away form to see us safe reasonably comfortably.

Then again maybe it was because Partick came up here and did try to play attacking football whereas other teams have sat in, quite rightly, as we can’t break them down. 

There is definitely something in the team/playing style that has more than enough to stay in the division, we just don’t seem to see it often enough.

Big Duncs record for us is actually pretty solid for the championship. By no means spectacular but I think if you used his wins/losses/draws over the course of a season it would be fighting for the playoffs at the right end of the table. The utter disaster of a start has just made every negative result we have now look so much worse.