Greenock Morton v Heart of Midlothian

Our organisation as a team unit has been typically excellent. That's the real stamp of quality Imrie has imposed since the very first game. Whether we'll avoid the individual errors that come with large amounts of pressure on average players, we'll see. 

Time is our friend as long as it stays level. 

braveheart-hold.gif.9b80bae63e8e2f3cf02cebc1e325e47c.gif

Respect to all the sound Hearts fans who've been on here since page 1. F**k all the arrogant Johnny-Come-Lately roasters. What I'm looking at is one team who are 3rd in the Premiership (and deservedly so) - against  a side who who have the lowest budget  in the entire Championship. Hearts are playing beautiful, flowing fitba as befits a side of their quality - but we're (so far) stifling them through sheer guts and resilience. What we're lacking in skill and quality - we're making up for in fitness, workrate and commitment. An 0-0 HT score in itself is remarkable. Not sure about the two yellow cards - but whatever. I think the ref's done a decent job in allowing the game to flow largely unimpeded.

All to play for in the next 45.

Edited by Chippyminton

Tyler French passing it to Shankland in our own box was extremely Tyler French behaviour, but if that's his biggest brain fart of the night that'll do.

Hearts have settled into this fairly well after looking a wee bit rattled by the pressing in the first 10 minutes, but for all that they've inevitably found a fair bit of space and look like they'll keep finding it out wide to put crosses in Mullen's still not had all that much to do - the one he put behind for a corner was one of those in the category of looks a good save but you look awful if you let it in. The pressure is inevitably going to build but this is about as good as can be hoped for so far.

Just now, Stylish Kid said:

Is it just me or is Morton's pitch particularly small? And I say this as someone who's used to Tynecastle 

They've probably pulled in the side lines so that Strapp can get a bigger run-up for his throw-ins.

15 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

You genuinely might be the worst WUM I've ever seen on the Internet. Absolutely embarrassing efforts 😂

I'm a bit rusty. It doesn't take my A-game to get a rise out Dundee fans.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Why do the Morten fans particularly hate Shankland?

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Why do the Morten fans particularly hate Shankland?

He was on loan to Morton from Aberdeen a few years ago, and was a lazy, useless B.