Euro 2024 Sticker Album

Quentin Taranbino

Out on 4th April apparently. 

Will NOT be made by Panini for the first time since 1976 as Uefa move to Topps instead for their albums.

No word on price per packet yet, if their Champions League 23/24 ones are anything to go by its £1 for 8 stickers.

Enjoy swapping doubles with the P&B faithful.

On 12/02/2024 at 08:14, Quentin Taranbino said:

Out on 4th April apparently. 

Will NOT be made by Panini for the first time since 1976 as Uefa move to Topps instead for their albums.

No word on price per packet yet, if their Champions League 23/24 ones are anything to go by its £1 for 8 stickers.

Enjoy swapping doubles with the P&B faithful.

£1 for 8 stickers wouldn’t be too bad. Premier League ones currently 90p for 5.

PS If anyone wants to do some swapping of those got plenty here. 

I think the last World Cup album was 90p for 5 stickers, so £1 for 8 would be an improvement. I'd figured that might have been my last album due to the ridiculous cost, but...Topps might suck me back in. I hadn't been particularly impressed by Panini's recent designs either, so maybe it was time for a change. Always thought Topps sticker collections look a bit cheap compared to Panini, so now's their chance to shine.

Dunno if Topps do hardback albums, though - that was a nice idea that Panini had started.

• 1 month later...
On 14/02/2024 at 22:20, BFTD said:

Dunno if Topps do hardback albums, though - that was a nice idea that Panini had started.

Don't know if you are aware but the hardback album is up for pre-order onthe Topps website

55 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Don't know if you are aware but the hardback album is up for pre-order onthe Topps website

Cheers. Taken the plunge - the bairn* is very excited.

See there is 10% off on sign up - not great but better than nothing.  

It's getting returned if Nathan Patterson turns up in the first pack.

On 29/03/2024 at 03:44, BFTD said:

I ordered this. For some reason it wasn’t allowing me to order stickers. Stickers thing sorted. Me and the boy (more so him) are excited at the imminent arrival of these.

Edited by Scary Bear

Arrived in the post today. Album looks decent quality but the stickers are a bit wee and flimsy. Not done one for about 30 years though so might have been like that for a while.

The mighty Scotland right at the start of the book (after hosts tbf) 😍

Edited by Alert Mongoose

56 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Arrived in the post today. Album looks decent quality but the stickers are a bit wee and flimsy. Not done one for about 30 years though so might have been like that for a while.

The mighty Scotland right at the start of the book (after hosts tbf) 😍

Mine arrived today too. Initial thoughts are the sticker album looks okay but the stickers themselves look a bit cheap and cheery. From memory the Panini World Cup 2022 stickers looked similarly naff.

I don’t like having the play-off teams as part of the annual. That just seems a rip off.

Picked up a ‚starter pack‘ on the way home from work. Album plus 24 stickers for €5,99. The players names aren‘t mentioned, but club & DoB, make it easy to identify. 

IMG_7129.jpeg

IMG_7132.jpeg

IMG_7133.jpeg