The Dons v Motherwell

29 minutes ago, betting competition said:

The clock is ticking for Aberdeen’s Motherwell's chances of qualifying for Europe, with an 11-point gap to bridge. It’s crucial that we capitalise on our upcoming home away games to secure the points. Although Our historical record against Motherwell Aberdeen at home Pittodrie isn't stellar, so let’s remain hopeful for a positive result tonight

I like the positive spin of still aiming for Europe, so I've made a few minor tweaks to your post to make myself feel better about our season.  

5 hours ago, eliphas said:

Wouldn't make wholesale changes as we'd likely completely lose balance.

- Mugabi out, SOD to RCB, Devine to start at RWB

- Paton for Nicholson 

We win 

End 

Perfect in its simplicity. 

now add 3000 or so words and email it to Kettlewell. There’s still time. 

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am so far out the loop I have no idea if that is a good Aberdeen team, there was a day when I would recognise their players.

i miss big Joe. 

5 CMs and 1 CB. Yeah it’s great 🙃

Day follows night….a bear shits in the woods…the pope is a catholic….Kelly starts….

That apart a decent enough line up. Just depends whether they can turn in a decent performance and not give away a silly early goal to give Aberdeen all the confidence they need. 

6 hours ago, dezz said:

Miovski penalty and someone from a corner/freekick crossed into the box (obviously). 

I feel like we've not scored a set piece since Allan Russell was coaching them and we had Ramsay pinging them in. We must be the least threatening team in the league from them. We also don't score unless it's Miovski and/or a penalty so putting all my hopes there