Falkirk v Montrose

I just want all Bairns to know that the win is safe tonight!  I've wore my 'lucky' Halifax wanderers top (they also sing 'wur blue, wur white At matches'!) The only game I watched this season, was the TNS game, so I think we can all agree, this top works!

P.s my attempts at 'in yer fifer slums' didn't catch on with the crowd last time, there's always next time though! 

This isn't Edinburgh. Changes are like for like. Shape and style stays the same. I must admit I am surprised that Tait hasn't been given a start though. A combination of having it in my head that McGlynn sees him as good enough, and Hendos graft/knocks the other day. I was sure that of any changes, that would be one of them. 

Shanley and Ross are unsurprising though. McIver and Miller also ran themselves senseless the other day. 

Would much prefer Ethan Ross with Leon McCann behind him though. Nesbitt will.need to float on that side to get any joy. 

On another note, I think its about time Finn Yeats banged another one in, so il have a Finn Yeats goal tonight please. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Have noticed this before, but during the warm up, no one in our team hits the ball as cleanly as Gary Oliver. It's one worldy after another. What happens to his shooting in a match is anyone's guess...

Quite often scores.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see no Sean Dillon for them. Despite being older than sand, he always seems to be a bit of a rock for them against us.... dunno if Shanley will capitalise in the air as much as McIver would though....

Dillon on bench along with our other two 'experienced' players, Michael Gardyne and Paul Watson. All rested for Queens away this weekend.

Harry Craig out of our Academy plays, no. 20, only 16 years old but handy as a ball winner in midfield.