Killie v Aberdeen, 24/02/2024

Warnock is just another in a long list of players/ coaches from Engerland who have come up to Scotland and completely underestimated the competitiveness of the league. 
We are not any better under his leadership, the new managerial bounce has sent us downwards not the opposite.

His interviews are wearing thin and we could have paid Peter Leven a fraction of the wages to do probably better than this old dinosaur.

Please don’t stay beyond the summer. Enjoy retirement Neil. 

Alternatively if he really is the messiah, the whole recruitment team need to be binned asap as this squad is shocking. 
Or maybe it’s both 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

What has happened to Roos? He looked really shaky yesterday some of his decisions are a bit baffling.

You could pick a few games recently when you could have said that, but not yesterday.

12 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Conor Barron is fucking shite. 

Just want to add that in. 

That cross was one of the worst pieces of football i have ever witnessed. And I've seen Colin Nish. 

15 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I thought he kept them in the game.

Good save from Polworth to 100% keep them in the game but apart from that I didn’t think he looked confident.

Although with those two in front of him I don’t blame him.

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Good save from Polworth to 100% keep them in the game but apart from that I didn’t think he looked confident.

Although with those two in front of him I don’t blame him.

The Aberdeen fans seemed to get on his back very quickly. The first mistake I remember him making was when he punched the cross when he could have caught it, and they were on his back straight away after that.