Most Seething Scottish Club?

The big Head's Gone poll  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In-ground I don't think there's any that seem especially more seethy than the rest.  Sure if there's a controversial call goes against them or the club's obvsiouly in a bad way things can get a bit toxic, but those are very much contingent on specific circumstances.  Similarly while the e.g. Falkirk, Clyde and Dumbarton threads on here have often been pretty grim/highly entertaining (depending on your view of those clubs) in recent years, that's because of the specific circumstances those clubs are in.  Those may or may not change - Falkirk's clearly are, finallly - and they may be pretty long-lasting rather than just a bad season, but there is no club that has the same kind of permaseethe running through its essential nature like the Old Firm clubs have.  Falkirk having finally stopped being such a laughing stock - which was great while it lasted - are much less seethy these days.  Clyde and Dumbarton will either turn things around eventually or just go seething into that good night, but nothing, not even the dying days of a disastrous ownership regime or stinking relegation season, will match the seethe when Celvco draw or heaven forfend lose a game against someone they have a divine right to beat. 

21 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It's the arse cheeks. And it's not close enough to merit any real discussion other than which cheek. 

Personally, I see no reason to distinguish between them. 

Correct. They are the only obvious correct answer and they are indeed one and the same hideous entity. I can't understand why it's even up for debate.

On 24/02/2024 at 09:20, Aim Here said:

Based purely on personal experience, the one time I was in the home end at Central Park (as a neutral watching them play Queen's Park), the Cowdenbeath fans were permanently raging throughout a game when they were *winning*, right up until the last two or three minutes, when the rage subsided a little. The players and manager were seething too (manager was carded and one of the players was hooked for violent conduct). It's an angry wee corner of Fife, for sure.

Fife - An angry wee corner of Scotland

Think I could sell this to the Fife tourist board.

St Mirren. I'd read one guy gets that angry when his team get beat he quite literally says "mah baw ter no getting the play wae it" and takes his Internet page offline leaving hundreds of men facing the rest of an evening having to tall with their family and/or shagging corpses.