Most Seething Scottish Club?

The big Head's Gone poll  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As per the title: which club is regularly sitting closest to boiling point, ready to explode at the drop of a slight inconvenience? Use your own criteria - can be the club itself, the fanbase, or the seagulls waiting to consume dropped pies at 4:45. The choice is yours.

Feel free to post other options, or publish a level-headed statement about why your club has been unfairly included.

(apologies for not including what's left of the Juniors as a collective, but we all know they'd win at a canter)

In my experience, Morton.

When I lived down that way I knew a few boys who were regulars at their games. Almost every single one of them was permanently raging at something to do with the club, at all times.

Hot takes:

• I believe Morton are closest to Faslane, thus would likely be the first to explode when thermonuclear war breaks out.
  • Being located in Grangemouth, Falkirk will be vapourised if the oil refinery goes up.
  • Cowden are in trouble if the Eye of Sauron ever turns in their direction.
  • According to ChatGPT, Arthur's Seat is the most likely part of Scotland to experience a modern volcanic eruption. I believe Edinburgh City might be the closest club but, as they haven't detonated this season already, I think they're probably safe.

Aberdeen fans tend to be pretty angry in real life,  though on PnB they tend to be fairly relaxed and some even crack a few jokes.

Jambos can be awfy moany,  especially on PnB.

I'll probably vote for Rangers and them though, we're prone to kicking off for the slightest of reasons. 

Rangers are angrier than Celtic, but only because they (mostly) have had more to be angry about over the past ~ten years.

The most seething and weirdest P&B fanbases (and really what other objective measure of a fanbase is there?) are St. Mirren, Dundee, Morton and Falkirk.

Anyone who shapes their political and social beliefs on the football club they support wins this, as they are unequivocally permo-seething lunatics. Therefore Rangers and Celtic win. 

I don't think they are the most seething on these boards though, that's a tougher question. I only shared a board with St Mirren for a short while but they were almost to a man raging weirdos. Morton aren't really seething, it's just that none of them like each other and there's a lot of petty back and forth. Falkirk are a good shout, get seething at the hint of supporters of other clubs visiting their thread on a multi-club forum, but they do have some good eggs that redeem them. Clyde have some proper braindead rapist loving weirdos in their support and it's hard to ignore that. St Mirren probably just pip it. 

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Hot takes:

• I believe Morton are closest to Faslane, thus would likely be the first to explode when thermonuclear war breaks out.
  • Being located in Grangemouth, Falkirk will be vapourised if the oil refinery goes up.
  • Cowden are in trouble if the Eye of Sauron ever turns in their direction.
  • According to ChatGPT, Arthur's Seat is the most likely part of Scotland to experience a modern volcanic eruption. I believe Edinburgh City might be the closest club but, as they haven't detonated this season already, I think they're probably safe.

Being located on the Great Glen, ICT is always a bit wary of any news about Continental Drift.

3 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Dundee. I was at Ross County vs Dundee, Dundee were getting pumped, and quite a few of the Dundee fans were close to having a scrap. 

guilty-as-charged-james-spader.gif.4574689b61fdc7fad99a52ef1a37f2a5.gif

I have never been as raging at a game as I was at that one. Nobody in the Derry dared even interrupted my rant that evening as I went off on one, folk must've looked and thought 'Avoid, avoid, avoid'. I stayed until the final whistle to vent even more anger at McPake.

Just getting fizzed up thinking about it.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

guilty-as-charged-james-spader.gif.4574689b61fdc7fad99a52ef1a37f2a5.gif

I have never been as raging at a game as I was at that one. Nobody in the Derry dared even interrupted my rant that evening as I went off on one, folk must've looked and thought 'Avoid, avoid, avoid'. I stayed until the final whistle to vent even more anger at McPake.

Just getting fizzed up thinking about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35139923
It was this game here, so a few years ago now. It all started off with one fan criticising the players, and another tried to say it wasn’t their fault (😆) and it all escalated from there and about 10 folk ended getting involved in this argument.