Most Seething Scottish Club?

The big Head's Gone poll  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35139923
It was this game here, so a few years ago now. It all started off with one fan criticising the players, and another tried to say it wasn’t their fault (😆) and it all escalated from there and about 10 folk ended getting involved in this argument. 

This was the other absolute fuckin' shit show I was on about....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58976502

I have also seen our fan base fight with each other after losing a goal to Huntly in the Scottish Cup.

To be fair, I don’t think St Mirren fans are particularly seething, or perma-raging weirdos. Moaning faced, boooooo-boy, ‘cheat!, cheat!, cheat!’ shouting, never happy, grumpy bawbags… then aye, fair do’s. Guilty as charged m’lud. 😜

When I lived in Aberdeen I knew fans who would get upset about a 4-0 win.

"4-0.  Should have been 5-0 or even 6-0 but they don't know what they are doing.  I blame the manager and the players.  Never like that when Ferguson was in charge."

In the stadium I'd say home fans at Fir Park are the angriest in the Premiership. Fucking fuming at even the most obvious of fouls given against their team, and the ones in the East Stand are just perma-raging.

On P&B it's St Mirren fans of the Premiership mob, and it's not even close.

Not the most seething in the country but I’m always surprised at how angry the Dunfermline fans are at East End.

The Dundee posters on here have this siege mentality where they’ll fight amongst themselves, but there is absolutely zero tolerance to fans of any other club criticising Dundee. It’s almost commendable in a way.

They have some good posters though. Morton fans are the similar with the siege mentality but not so much with the good posters.

41 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

FFS, we can't even win this. SEETHING. 😡

Bit of a surprise, but I guess everyone's feeling a bit sorry for Clyde at the moment; you're allowed to be raging when your club's on the verge of playing universities and reserve teams. Oh, and an incredibly weird "derby" in Cumbernauld too  :shutup

If, by "seething", you mean a sort of permanent rage or sense of disgruntlement then in my experience:

Rangers

Celtic

Hearts

Hibs

Clyde

Falkirk

Dundee United (based on last season's visit. They might be nice and calm now)

The seething old guys at Whitehill Welfare who have mostly passed on now

Stenny had a few seething fans the last time I was there but they're doing well this season so who knows

The 90 year old twins at Dunbar United

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

Hot takes:

• According to ChatGPT, Arthur's Seat is the most likely part of Scotland to experience a modern volcanic eruption. I believe Edinburgh City might be the closest club but, as they haven't detonated this season already, I think they're probably safe.

If we could sacrifice the previous board to a volcano in a South Sea islands type ceremony it would only be a good thing.

We serve Lavazza with real Lava in it. Some more Pumice in your vodka and tonic? 

I wonder if we could get Basile Stromboli to be our next manager. 

13 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Falkirk are a good shout, get seething at the hint of supporters of other clubs visiting their thread on a multi-club forum, but they do have some good eggs that redeem them. 

Interesting. I'll need to pay that murky corner of the forum a wee visit at some point.

11 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Not the most seething in the country but I’m always surprised at how angry the Dunfermline fans are at East End.

The Dundee posters on here have this siege mentality where they’ll fight amongst themselves, but there is absolutely zero tolerance to fans of any other club criticising Dundee. It’s almost commendable in a way.

They have some good posters though. Morton fans are the similar with the siege mentality but not so much with the good posters.

Morton have Dunning which almost gives them a pass on the lunatics. Almost.

10 hours ago, BFTD said:

Bit of a surprise, but I guess everyone's feeling a bit sorry for Clyde at the moment; you're allowed to be raging when your club's on the verge of playing universities and reserve teams. Oh, and an incredibly weird "derby" in Cumbernauld too  :shutup

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Based purely on personal experience, the one time I was in the home end at Central Park (as a neutral watching them play Queen's Park), the Cowdenbeath fans were permanently raging throughout a game when they were *winning*, right up until the last two or three minutes, when the rage subsided a little. The players and manager were seething too (manager was carded and one of the players was hooked for violent conduct). It's an angry wee corner of Fife, for sure.

Edited by Aim Here