Hearts v Hibs

37 minutes ago, Galajambo said:

You've convinced me, although I can't help but feel our defence was better when the Asian Cup was on, I think when you're forced to play a settled back line for a run of a few games they start to gel, whereas now we're not looking so good at the back, I'd also like to see a 4-4-2 at home as we're far more settled with that, and Tait has to feature for more than half an hour in this one, I'd be tempted to start the laddie, he's earned it for me. The big plus for me is that if we get it wrong from the start, then Naisy isn't scared to change it to get it right, we're not used to that under Neilson. 

I think part of the reason we've generally looked worse at the back is the switch to a 4. It makes us look much better in an attacking sense but a bit more open. ultimately though I prefer that as it's more enjoyable to watch, even if it does give you the fear at times.

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I don't think Beni will be dropped, but I think Devlin may come in for Grant. I want to see a flat back 4 as well and Forrest and Vargas off of Shankland. Disappointed Oda is aout completely as he'd be a great option off the bench when the game stretches.

It's a shame we are missing Oda again. my thinking with Beni was that he might be rested and back this weekend. If he is okay to play then fine but he was being rested not too long ago. 

1 minute ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hearts will need to go for the win here as once the Yankee Dollar gravy train starts rolling they'll be getting pumped more often than Melania Trump by her personal trainer.

"Yoooou're not Hibees anymore, you're not Hibees any more"

😎