Second best squad in the league v Annan

Probably going to get myself a few reds here but oh well. 

Although I didn’t think McGinn did anything wrong, I actually felt like we were a bit of a man down in the middle with him. He just can’t cover the ground Hendo and Tait can and I felt that we missed that today. We could have also used Hendo’s height with the amount of balls we threw into the box

51 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Probably going to get myself a few reds here but oh well. 

Although I didn’t think McGinn did anything wrong, I actually felt like we were a bit of a man down in the middle with him. He just can’t cover the ground Hendo and Tait can and I felt that we missed that today. We could have also used Hendo’s height with the amount of balls we threw into the box

No red dots from me, completely agree.

See McGlynn is talking about giving the goalies a month each? Long in January, Hogarth February and Long now in March? Madness.

38 minutes ago, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

No red dots from me, completely agree.

See McGlynn is talking about giving the goalies a month each? Long in January, Hogarth February and Long now in March? Madness.

This switching the Keepers is pub team patter.

Get it stopped.

47 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This switching the Keepers is pub team patter.

Get it stopped.

I might have picked this up wrong but did he say it was contractual in his post match interview? None of them ultimately are the best in the world and we need better next season but to have to play one over the other regardless of culpability exhibit A today is bonkers at this stage.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Stay classy.

Appalling manners and grammar.

Used done well as a deliberate response to well done.

Fully accept that I have appalling manners though and Annan were shite.

22 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I might have picked this up wrong but did he say it was contractual in his post match interview? None of them ultimately are the best in the world and we need better next season but to have to play one over the other regardless of culpability exhibit A today is bonkers at this stage.

He didn't say it was contractual but he makes a comment that we could have lost Long in January so he sat down with both goalies and agreed to the monthly rotation. Either Long has asked to leave in January because of game time or Lincoln have been in touch and requested Long be given more game time. 

5 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

He didn't say it was contractual but he makes a comment that we could have lost Long in January so he sat down with both goalies and agreed to the monthly rotation. Either Long has asked to leave in January because of game time or Lincoln have been in touch and requested Long be given more game time. 

In which case we should have thanked Long for his efforts and wished him a safe journey back to Lincoln.

8 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Used done well as a deliberate response to well done.

Fully accept that I have appalling manners though and Annan were shite.

You should then have omitted "it you", to avoid offending the Grammar Gods.

Yes, this is what I'm now reduced to posting about, after matches.

5 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

In which case we should have thanked Long for his efforts and wished him a safe journey back to Lincoln.

Absolutely, we shouldn't be dictated to by a young player at the start if their career or his parent club.

Unless the club are contractually obliged in other ways (payment of monthly/weekly rent for him until the end of the season is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head) then the money we are paying for Long could have been used towards another keeper

Edited by FK1Bairn