Dumbarton vs Peterhead

Match Outcome  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/02/24 at 14:59

Reminds me a bit of the Spartans game this. Peterhead are happy with a point and know they'll get a chance to nick it. We're largely the better side, but haven't done a great deal - one deflected Carlo shot and a couple of corners aside.

A real World Record attempt for the lowest passing accuracy in a professional game on display too. Not that I blame the players for that. Be better playing it in the car park than this pitch.

It must be absolutely torture playing on that pitch every other week. The standard of football we’re all being subjected to is apalling. 

It’s hard to be overly critical of the players given they can’t run with the ball and can barely pass the ball without it bobbling in a completely different direction. 

A much better game to watch in the second half and I thought we were well worth the 3 points. In the second half in particular we were well on top and apart from a shakey last few minutes Peterheid barely had a sniff. We could’ve and should’ve won that by more. 

Michael Ruth put in a tremendous shift. What a player! 

Take 4-6 points from the next two and that’ll be playoffs secured, for me. East Fife surely the only side with a chance of catching us now. I’d rule out anyone below them.