DUFC v Airdrie - 27/02/2024

If raith don't win the league they've only got themselves to blame...united are handing it to them

On another note, if and probably when they go up we need to win there next season. The wait needs to end pronto 😂

Airdrie will swop league positions, if you like.

Be nice to be top of the league at this time of the season, having scored a barrow load of goals more than Raith.

2 minutes ago, bagpuss said:

Taxi for Goodwin?

I remember Jim Goodwins last post match interview against us at Tannadice.   DU won and he kept saying things like, ‘with all due respect to Airdrie’ blah blah blah.  Basically making out they should be steam rolling teams like us.   I actually quite like the guy but think he needs a bit of a reality check and there’s no point in him or Dave Bowman losing their shit on the sidelines.  Their team got beat fair and square.  End of.  Their still top… just 

I have seen myself switching off Dundee games with 5 mins to go if I see Utd are losing just to bask in the glory of that co-commentator. Who the f**k is he and why is he still employed?

he never spoke a word after Airdries 2nd - I’m convinced he just got up and left :)